• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How Many Hours Wasted On GTA?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
It would way too much if you meant all the series combined. But as for GTA V, I've played around 220 hours last time I checked. The GTA that I've played the most was San Andreas way before Steam was even released. I've played it both on PS2 and PC, and if I had to make a good guess of how much time I've spent in that game, I'd say over a year or two of game time.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Hmmm let me see. Probably uh, almost a year? Loved the game. Hated it too at some point in time when I can't finish the quest because it's so damn hard specially on the flying plane part. Also, that game taught me how to be violent. -_-

fishmonk

Reaction score
I spent around 100 hours. As much as I love the game, I think it's time to move on to other newer stuff.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I can't possibly guess how many hours i played GTA:Vice City, but probably around 500 hours. The other titles i didn't play as much hours, but around 200 hours at least ;)