• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours do you play in a row?

ZXD22

Reaction score
Do you consider yourself a video game addict with this game time? Or does not that matter to you?
Hard question to answer in my status. At times yes I do consider myself as a game addict, especially in the winter months at school I would play 5-6 hours daily. During the summer I work full/part time across 3 jobs so I don't even get a chance to play.

WarVet

Reaction score
Usually, i only have a couple hours per day available to game so it's a no brainer for me really. Sometimes even less than that. Of course, weekends exist to break that rule and pull all nighters ;)

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Hard question to answer in my status. At times yes I do consider myself as a game addict, especially in the winter months at school I would play 5-6 hours daily. During the summer I work full/part time across 3 jobs so I don't even get a chance to play.

I think you're not a REAL addicted... But you're going through the right way. :pepe:

Usually, i only have a couple hours per day available to game so it's a no brainer for me really. Sometimes even less than that. Of course, weekends exist to break that rule and pull all nighters ;)

It's all about priorities, isn't it? This day comes into everyone's life, haha! :bluesquaretongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathisue

Reaction score
I play 8 hours when i can, when i am in vacations i play all the day because i have a lot of games without finish and for me is very important finish all those games, my worst nightmare is have 40 games without finish, that is a lot of game time.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I play 8 hours when i can, when i am in vacations i play all the day because i have a lot of games without finish and for me is very important finish all those games, my worst nightmare is have 40 games without finish, that is a lot of game time.

Wow! 8 hours (in a row?! just to be clear :pepe:) is a pretty good mark. Don't you think?

Can you do it every single day if you want it?

Deathisue

Reaction score
Wow! 8 hours (in a row?! just to be clear :pepe:) is a pretty good mark. Don't you think?

Can you do it every single day if you want it?
Only when I do not have to go to college, I did it a lot in my youth and it was not a problem and i played all the day, but with over the years all change, I think, now I can only play 8 hours in a row and yes, I can do it every day on vacation.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Only when I do not have to go to college, I did it a lot in my youth and it was not a problem and i played all the day, but with over the years all change, I think, now I can only play 8 hours in a row and yes, I can do it every day on vacation.

That's very nice, mate. Congrats... You are a very determined player. The gaming world needs more players just like you (and me... and others some good members of this forum :smiley:).

Deathisue

Reaction score
That's very nice, mate. Congrats... You are a very determined player. The gaming world needs more players just like you (and me... and others some good members of this forum :smiley:).
I am adicted to the games and over the years i change a lot my likes, but this kind of life is expensive my friend :c and also very demanding in matters of time.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I am adicted to the games and over the years i change a lot my likes, but this kind of life is expensive my friend :c and also very demanding in matters of time.

Yeah, I know what you mean... Life is not always very fair, right? :pepe: But anway, life is very good as a whole! :smile:

ZXD22

Reaction score
I think you're not a REAL addicted... But you're going through the right way. :pepe:
When I was younger my dad surprised me with my old first PC and it was an old Packard Bell. He also bought the first 7 Need for Speed games in a collection that was for sale and I used to play Need for Speed High Stakes legit 12 hours a day at 6 years old. Nothing better to do as a kid but race all day on pursuit mode and it was surprisingly satisfying. It got to the point where they had to limit my hours but other than that I guess I'm not an addicted gamer atm.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
When I was younger my dad surprised me with my old first PC and it was an old Packard Bell. He also bought the first 7 Need for Speed games in a collection that was for sale and I used to play Need for Speed High Stakes legit 12 hours a day at 6 years old. Nothing better to do as a kid but race all day on pursuit mode and it was surprisingly satisfying. It got to the point where they had to limit my hours but other than that I guess I'm not an addicted gamer atm.

So... I think you were an addict in your childhood days. Am I right? :pepe:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding! Congratulations you won a prize! Lol Seriously though yea

LOL! :tearsofjoy: So... by following the logic, you should have grown into an addicted adult. :sunglasses:

ZXD22

Reaction score
LOL! :tearsofjoy: So... by following the logic, you should have grown into an addicted adult. :sunglasses:
Well there is a reason why I spent $2,500 worth of PC parts to build a gaming rig so overall yes.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Well there is a reason why I spent $2,500 worth of PC parts to build a gaming rig so overall yes.

Wow... Just wow! :pigeoner: Okay okay, you won... You are a true video game addict. Congrats! :pepe:

ZXD22

Reaction score

Attachments

• Hi dar.png
    Hi dar.png
    613.1 KB · Views: 200

gamergal

Reaction score
How many hours!? Let's see. Well, it depends on which kind of games I'm playing. Some are so enticing, the storyline in particular, that you feel that mere 2-3 hours won't be enough, so you'd want to spend some more time with the game. Also when you're playing any game for the first time, it is pretty interesting, right, so you stretch your usually allotted time in order to see what comes next. That was the case with me when I was playing Prince of Persia for the first time. I always wanted to see what would happen next. Hats off to the storyline.

When it comes to games that you take as challenge, particularly hard ones that you have already dreamt of playing and completing then also the time schedule won't work. You have to spend more time with your challenging games. You have to prove that you can also do it like a pro. That's the whole make of how our gaming times are allotted and spread throughout the whole day. I think noone can change that.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Taking a break after every few hours should be mandatory at this point. Way too many gamers suffering from eye strain, being overweight, being lazy, prolonged depression, etc. You should move your body every hour or so to get energized. Lots of things can be done to prevent long term health risks like blood clots on your legs (from sitting too long) as well as a heart attack. It's all a matter of moderation.

Yiskah

Reaction score
Its shameful to say but I believe its like 5-6 hours and yes that is way to long however the sad thing that number is only because you said break, truthfully if you don't count bathroom or food there have been times that can exceed 10 hours...oh my I need help! lol Actually those were times when I was younger so its been awhile.

James Arthur

Reaction score
I often play a game for 4-5 hours in a row as you just sometimes get sucked in by the game