• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours do you play in a row?

22_22

Reaction score
How many hours do you play without taking a break?

Do you consider it appropriate?

Hiocoie

Reaction score
I think mine is fine. The most I usually play a game is usually between 1 or 2 hours, but sometimes I can go to possibly 3 or 4 if I'm into the game and I'm really bored. :)

reginafalange

Reaction score
I try to take breaks as often as I can so the longest I play without breaks is maybe 2 hours. I don't want my eyes to get dry and tired so I have to stop sometimes, blink a lot and just move them because looking at the screen for too long isn't healthy.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I play around 3 - 4 hours straight. I don't really consider it appropriate as it is recommended to rest the eyes every hour.

fireball916

Reaction score
I typically play anywhere from 1-6 hours straight. With most times being below 4 hours. Legs and arms can get stiff and it's always good to take a break to stretch and get some stuff done around the house.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I’ll say the maximum hours I’ll play now its 2 hours. After that eyes turn red, really itchy and they start to bother me a lot. I try to avoid it by using my lenses and keeping hydrate during my gaming but eventually I’ll need to stop and that’s going to happen in an hour or two.

Jeric

Reaction score
I normally play about 2 hours before I stop for a few minutes to take a break, but when I do get online to play I will play 8 to 12 hours, and I will play for about 3 days then take a break for a few days to a week depending on how much time I have. The main game I play online is called Jade Dynasty and they let you bot so sometimes I can be online for over 12 hours like I will bot at night when I sleep.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I keep gaming in check these days, I play 1~3hrs a day or not at all. I was a serious gaming addict before I sold my PS4 Pro and Gaming PC. I was playing 10~14hrs a day. But I am to the point in my life where gaming doesn't matter to me anymore. My life is so much more fulfilling now that gaming is behind me and I am never going to look back. I would much rather be going to the park or to a movie or read a good book or find something on TV.

Jameson

Reaction score
I play for approximately 2hours without going on a break.For me playing above two hours could result in me being a bit bored in games.

Thammy

Reaction score
That should be at about 2-3 hours..I'm trying really hard not to get addicted. Addiction is real and you don't want to have to fight that. I think 2-3 hours is healthy enough then maybe just a little more, I don't think anything more is.

Pixie06

Reaction score
During weekdays it is normally two to three hours as I don't have enough time to play games due to my full time work. However during weekends I usually play for about five to six hours. I really need to play games on a daily basis as I am addicted to my games and my PlayStation.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I’ll say the maximum hours I’ll play now its 2 hours. After that eyes turn red, really itchy and they start to bother me a lot. I try to avoid it by using my lenses and keeping hydrate during my gaming but eventually I’ll need to stop and that’s going to happen in an hour or two.
My eyes do get tired too at times from playing and I am forced to take breaks on many occasions. I went to the optician recently and he gave me some eye drops and I am now wearing glasses.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I went through a season a couple years back of continuous gaming for about 4-5 hours straight. I would take 10-minute breaks periodically. But never log out of the game or server within the game I was in. Nowadays, however, I play about 1-2 hours in a row. Sometimes 3 if I have the time and on a roll of consistent gaming. Normally, I get onto a long roll of playing hour after hour if a new gaming title has been released. Or I'm caught in a multiplayer server with friends I've made online or people I know in real life.

victorslide05

Reaction score
I play for good 6 hours during weekends and holidays,and 2hours weekdays. The only time am opportuned to overcome the addict is when am playing with different people in a sport game.
Its not appropriate because my eyes hurt a lot and my thumbs too.

djdanilo

Reaction score
When I was younger, I would play for 6-7 hours nonstop, I would even eat without pausing the game. That, I consider inappropriate :tonguewink:. As I got older, I don't have enough spare time to play as I used to, and play usually 1 to 2 hours max, and thats sometime every other day. If I had more time, I would probably go back to my old schedule :smile:.

peachpurple

Reaction score
I do not focus too many hours playing PC or video games because I feel the strain on my neck that is stiff after long periods. So, approximately 1-2 hours is sufficient to push it away from my sight.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I can't remember exactly, but in my teenage years... But there were MANY :zombiemeh: hours in a row.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I try to take breaks as often as I can so the longest I play without breaks is maybe 2 hours. I don't want my eyes to get dry and tired so I have to stop sometimes, blink a lot and just move them because looking at the screen for too long isn't healthy.

I always try to take time out for a break, but when I'm very addicted to the game I usually forget about it. :zombiebanghead:

I play around 3 - 4 hours straight. I don't really consider it appropriate as it is recommended to rest the eyes every hour.

If you think exaggerated 3-4 hours... Do you imagine players playing for more than 24 hours straight away? :pepe:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZXD22

Reaction score
I don't play more than 3 hours at a time. Don't really want to put my eyes to shit any more than they are already.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't play more than 3 hours at a time. Don't really want to put my eyes to shit any more than they are already.

Do you consider yourself a video game addict with this game time? Or does not that matter to you?