• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you play?

thart

Reaction score
Actually, I'm focusing on tomb raider series. I start a game, i finish it then i move to another one.

Pixie06

Reaction score
When I was still a teenager I used to play many different kinds of games per week. Unfortunately this is no longer the case. I am working now and I don't really have that much time to play games on my PlayStation. I usually play for two or three hours daily. I have been playing only Tekken 7 this month. I hope that I can devote more time to gaming as this is passion. I also need to get some new games soon.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Quite a few... Loose count. But with mobile games, i think I already surpassed 100 games easy. Im a game hopper on mobile games becauae its free hehehe.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I play 3 games in general from my 46 games. I don't even play them as much as I used to because I've gotten so busy with college and work, I just can't find time for them anymore. But during my free time, I would play one of those three, and play another one the next time I get a free time. I guess the thing with having a lot of games is sometimes you'll find that not all of them are worth it, and you would end up bored a few weeks in.

NotCasual

Reaction score
I honestly don't like 'gaming' that much. I mostly play Counter-Strike all day, I don't consider that gaming. I'm solely focused on competing and getting better. I do like to play Total War from time to time but that's about it. The only games other games I enjoyed playing and actually finished were all Half-Life games and Assassin's Creed's Ezio trilogy. Whenever I think of playing new games like the Witcher, I just don't feel the drive to actually do it, kind of like homework.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
I play one long story driven game, and one shorter not so much story driven game in a given period concurrently. On days with lots of free time i play the long game, which is usally an RPG. On days with an hour or less of free time, i'l play the other game, which is usally an action game, although right now it's the storm island expansion for forza Horizon 2
I started using this system because i found myself feeling overwhelmed from starting up und playing so many different games.

valy

Reaction score
I don't even know if I can answer this question. I lay a lot of games and is hard to track them down. I play a long list of games from my Steam account and not only because I have some extra games stored in my PC memory, then I play games on my Android phone some games from Facebook and some that I have downloaded from the internet and are stored in my phone's memory!
I am sorry I cannot give an accurate answer, but I play a lot of games!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have 20+ games on my Steam library at the moment. I'm trying to finish one game at a time before moving to the next one. Finish the game, then finish as much of the achievements as possible (I'm iffy about hard mode, one life mode, etc; in the achievement lists) so as long as I am still enjoying the game and there are still stuff to do, I won't move on to the next one.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
For now, I have only three games on my list: pro evolution soccer, FIFA, and car racing. I would love to add more to the list but I don't have such leisure available to play so many games.

And I would rather play the above listed games before any other, for now.

chumzybabe

Reaction score
I have a lot of games in my library, but I only play five of them, and I choose the one to play according to my mood

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I prefer to play only one game at a time. I opt to maintain the focus on a single game. It is only after I get bored of playing the game over and over again I switch to another one.

I don't like to play multiple games together. Some people prefer to keep changing their games but this is not my gaming style. Most of the times I get so much obsessed with a single game that I can hardly think of any other game.

goldlady

Reaction score
In the past, I was the ''season'' kind of girl. I used to play one game until I could master it and then go to the next one. Currenly I am playing Minecraft, Call of Duty and DOTA. Minecraft is the most recent so it is the one I play the most by these days.

Strelitzia

Reaction score
I'm cycling through 2 or 3 games depending on my mood. Generally I'll have bouts of MMO-itis where I need to get on for a month and play WoW with guildies for stupidly short dungeon runs. Most of the time right now I'm just playing low key non time intensive games since I'm constantly on call for my work. I tried to play story rich RPGs in the past and it just didn't work out well because I'd play for 20 minutes, get called in, go back and try to remember what the hell I was doing prior.

mcbryan

Reaction score
I'm currently working right now so I probably say that I can only play 2-3 games. It's not the same anymore as before where in I can play 6-7 games per day depending on the mood. Spending 8 hours a day at work makes me weak in playing consuming all my energy and stamina. I really miss playing games and doing nothing in the house lol. I should take some break I guess so I can play different games again.

reginafalange

Reaction score
At the moment I don't have much time to play games so I'm only playing a couple on my phone when I need to kill time waiting at somewhere lol. I wish I have more spare time to find new games but at the moment that's pretty much it.

Jameson

Reaction score
I love sportsgames.My personal favorite is FIFA.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
In the past, I was the ''season'' kind of girl. I used to play one game until I could master it and then go to the next one. Currenly I am playing Minecraft, Call of Duty and DOTA. Minecraft is the most recent so it is the one I play the most by these days.
I'm the same. Master one game, complete it until there's nothing left, then move on to the next. Usually took a few weeks to months, depending on how many things you can do in the gaming world. Games that I took a lot of time to finish include Witcher 3, San Andreas, and Skyrim. My current games don't nearly last as long. Probably 3 days at most, sometimes just a few hours and it's already over.

djdanilo

Reaction score
As I mentioned on some of my earlier posts, nowadays I mostly play online multiplayer games like Dota 2 and CS:GO. Back, when I had more spare time, I would usually find a game that I really like and want to play, usually a first person shooter or an RPG game, and I would play it till I finish it or get bored of it. After I'm done I would just repeat the process, I never played more than one game at the same time and really hate that.

peachpurple

Reaction score
I have ten games downloaded into my smartphone but I do play daily three of them, Logic Master, Plant vs Zombie 2 and Spy. These games do not bore me at all because there are lots of levels to complete