• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you play?

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I am just sticking to one game these day and that is Minecraft. I am tired of spending all my money on video games and wasting 10~14hrs of my life every day sitting in front of the TV playing video games. These days I live a productive life and I only play video games 1~3hrs per day.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't usually count anymore, I just play what I want when I feel like it. I don't follow any specific "timetable" anymore.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I have ten games downloaded into my smartphone but I do play daily three of them, Logic Master, Plant vs Zombie 2 and Spy. These games do not bore me at all because there are lots of levels to complete

Ten games? Why so many games if you do not play them all?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I play a lot of games mostly car games though. A this point in time am only playing whatever car games I have on my phone cause I don't have any console anymore.

So... Are you an addicted to racing games? I like them too. :smiley: They are pretty exciting!

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I usually switch it up a bit. I switch between maybe 2-3 games until I've completed them, then I move on to others. Of course there are some games I play with friends at all times, like LoL and CS.

Currently, I prefer to concentrate on only one game until I complete it. I get more focused that way.:wink:

goldlady

Reaction score
Well of course it also depends on how much time to play I have, if I am playing alone or with friends. When I am in vacation I normally play more games than I usually do.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I play four games from my small library of 20 games. Usually I log in and do some dailies for some of them and play borderlands with my buddies.

Thammy

Reaction score
Hmmm, how many games do i play? I hope i could be accurate enough, but I'll say just three, as I've dropped a couple of others for one reason or the other, sometimes because they bore me already or i successfully completed them. But these three ganes would include Fifa 17, GTA(grand theft auto) and NFS(need for speed) which happens to be my favorite racing game. Playing all these games could be in a stretch of one week tho, as selection of what game to play depends on my mood and also the choice of whoever in gaming with..but certainly won't play all three in a day..two maybe. But to be honest, Soccer games comes everyday :D

Thammy

Reaction score
I play a lot of games mostly car games though. A this point in time am only playing whatever car games I have on my phone cause I don't have any console anymore.
I hope playing racing games on your phone isn't always boring? You know the Console/PC experience makes it lively and more realistic..what phone racing game do you play tho? I'll like to try it out too. Been long i had the phone experience