• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you play?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I have a feeling that a lot of us have extensive game libraries. Whether on steam, origin, uplay, or just a huge pile of console games in your game room. I am wondering if you all generally play 1-2 games out of these libraries, or do you try to mix it up and play a variety of games on a regular basis?

For me, I stick to a few MMO's and one or two single player FPS story-based games when I get bored of the MMO's. I feel bad though because I have so many games and I honestly will never play them all :p

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I just play a combination of SWTOR, WoW and CS:GO. My total library has just over 100 games but they're all that I play.

beastmaster184

Reaction score
I use to be a one game guy until i get sick of the game or all of the achievements. As of late though I have been playing anywhere from 1 to 3 as i started caring more about achievement than leaderboards. Games like gears of war 3 as i want to get caught up before 4 gets out and of course COD Bo 3 as i need some kind of cutting edge shooter game whe i feel like going on rampage along side one my favorites fallout 4 since i been playing fallout for like 10 years off and on

Minecraft2201

Reaction score
I honest stick to my main 3 games. Minecraft, Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 2. I feel like I don't need much variation other than those 3 games. I like to keep it balanced out so it doesn't get boring, but yeah.

PSyCHoHaMSTeRza

Reaction score
I play lots of games. I love story based games, so I try to play anything that has a good single player campaign.

Squigly

Reaction score
I have 900 games in my Steam library but I probably have only really got into ~100 of them. A lot of the rest are just bundled games which I'm not too interested in :rolleyes:

Dabstin

Reaction score
I have 44 games so far in my library. I always make sure to play each and every one I buy at least a single time. You never know when a game really hooks you in even if it looks like it won't at first glance. So I make sure to give them all a chance, a few hours of gameplay to see if I like them. But even then, there are only a few that really take hundreds of hours out of my life. 5 games tops. The rest can be played once and left alone.

Steamroller

Reaction score
Since I recently mostly use GOG.com for PC games. I have more than 15 games there. I don't use Steam much though, I have like 5 games in my library. Have to make another wishlist for this year to increase my library, ran out of new games .

christopher murray

Reaction score
I play three game Fifa11,assassin creed and batman ark ham city.Playing to much games can damage your brain and basically looking too long at the Tv can give (CVS) computer vision syndrome this you can have eye sight problems.

Sino989

Reaction score
Right now, I typically play about 4-5 different games. I used to play just Call of Duty but as we all know the recent Call of Dutys have not been so great. I mean, I still play it but just not as much as I used to.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I have more than 1500 games on Steam alone, and this is a huge problem when deciding what to play (with so much choice, choosing is harder than you think). So I decided to stick with a few games at time, one more long and story-driven, a game that needs focus and attention, and other one or two fast games where I can play for some minutes without worrying about the plot (racing games, fighting games, puzzle....). I also regularly play The Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

Lord Sanity

Reaction score
Generally I play one two maybe three games.
But when I play a specific game I use to just stick to that one until I finish it.

ulfhedin

Reaction score
I have about a hundred games in my Steam library, but really only play one or two of them. If I have friends over or friends online that want to play something, I will usually join them in the game they are in to at the moment. I play some mmo's, fps, and rts's but only when friend's are playing them to. mostly I play single player games like Skyrim, Fallout, Styx, Thief, Dishonored etc...

Kamarsun1

Reaction score
I have a feeling that a lot of us have extensive game libraries. Whether on steam, origin, uplay, or just a huge pile of console games in your game room. I am wondering if you all generally play 1-2 games out of these libraries, or do you try to mix it up and play a variety of games on a regular basis?

For me, I stick to a few MMO's and one or two single player FPS story-based games when I get bored of the MMO's. I feel bad though because I have so many games and I honestly will never play them all :p
I play sports games mainly a few games of Madden and NBA 2k17 is enough fun for me. Those game take a little while to finish so I usually take a break after a few rounds. I enjoy the online competition tho, if really takes the boredom out of playing against the computer.

lunarsilkdragon

Reaction score
I usually switch it up a bit. I switch between maybe 2-3 games until I've completed them, then I move on to others. Of course there are some games I play with friends at all times, like LoL and CS.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score

This applies so well to my Steam library, it's massive! However, I generally float between 3-4 games over and over. Even though there are new releases (as well as old) I haven't even touched, I enjoy my preference of games I frequent. Mainly COD, GTA V, Fifa 14 (or 17), and Assasin's Creed.

After reading this thread, however, I think I'm going to expand my mind a bit more based on the library of games I already have.

camshaq23

Reaction score
I play a lot of games mostly car games though. A this point in time am only playing whatever car games I have on my phone cause I don't have any console anymore.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Out of a library of 156 games on my Steam account, I generally only play about three games for any given period. This is because I'm not always in the mood for the same type of game, so I typically make room for about three different genres of games to keep things interesting. They're typically a strategy game, an RPG game, and some sort of action-adventure game. So with that in mind, at the moment I'm playing Civilization V, Stardew Valley, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I do not have a lot of games at my library but I do a rotation on multiplayer games I am playing. Currently, I am playing 3 games at the moment. First is Shadowverse and I am currently waiting for the new expansion to come out. The second one is Borderlands 2 with my buddies. And last but not the least is Transistor for single player.