• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you own?

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I have many games in my kitty,but I use regularly 20 something.I also do trading of games that help me to get extra bucks.I play game in my free times and play long hours to keep me engaged and help to ease off the tension I got from daily work.

Yes, it's always a good tension reliever from work!

Growing up, I wasn't good at trading games. But like anything, there's an art to trade, including games that can work in your favor. From cash to collecting titles. It can work for whatever your goals are. I personally enjoyed trading games because I was always able to sample different titles whenever I wanted. So it gave me a wide variety at an early age of different gaming genres in general!

Shortie861

Reaction score
As of right now I own too many to count however I know we are well into the 100's by now both owned physically and digitally. I don't tend to play all of them now however I have played them in the past, they are sat on shelves as a collection and I will go back to some of the every once in a while and play them again if I feel like going back for old times sake. Usually games I go back to are ones such as Halo or even old Call of Duty games if I ever go back to any.

Okaviator

Reaction score
As much as I love PC games, I still enjoy and appreciate a good amount of PS games, especially physical ones that are kept in organized and pristine condition. What's your collection like? All physical discs? I miss doing those when I had a PS2, but I still have my book of discs even after all this time because I just can't throw them away.
In total I own around 30 games on disk. The rest are just downloaded onto my PS4. I find that these days people are downloading games more often than buying a disk.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
In total I own around 30 games on disk. The rest are just downloaded onto my PS4. I find that these days people are downloading games more often than buying a disk.
That's a shame. It's more convenient, I agree, but having the physical copies still would be awesome, especially if the gamer is the careful type and organizes his collection properly. Oh well, price of the electronic age, huh? Well it's better than buying the game all over again just because the disc got scratched beyond recognition. It's for the best I feel.

Sino989

Reaction score
I own quite a few games for my xbox 360. Well over a hundred actually but that's because I owned the xbox 360 since it first came out. I own a ps4 as well but I don't have that many for games it, around 10 games :/

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I own quite a few games for my xbox 360. Well over a hundred actually but that's because I owned the xbox 360 since it first came out. I own a ps4 as well but I don't have that many for games it, around 10 games :/
2587336-7685906461-No+Ga.png

Aaaay... Can't believe I get to use this comic again. Seriously though, good collection. Are they all virtual or did you retain some physical discs from older labels?

Kharyode

Reaction score
This are my games
Pes 2015
Mario
Call of duty
FIFA 13
FIFA 15
I have some of my system like
Grand Theft vice city
Need for speed
E. T. C

anaatef9

Reaction score
For my Ps2 I have a number of games I can not even begin to count. For my ps3 however, I started getting into franchise games. I bought every FIFA since FIFA 10 or 12 I don't seem to recall. I also played the call of duty games up until Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I own Virtual Tennis 4. and The WWE games up to 2013.

kgord

Reaction score
Honestly, I only play free games so i don't own any other than gaming apps. I don't have a gaming system but I do play games on the phone, on the computer and on the kindle. I will get a gaming system at some time but right now I have other priorities. Even though I enjoy gaming, it is not a huge part of my life.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
I'll simply just say to many.. Well I guess I can't say to many as I know a few people that have twice as many as I do.. But to many where I can't play them all. :p
I have very few games but my Favorite is FIFA soccer. I can delete all the other games to make more space for FIFA if that is the only choice I have.
I so much like FIFA soccer games. Hahaha

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have very few games but my Favorite is FIFA soccer. I can delete all the other games to make more space for FIFA if that is the only choice I have.
I so much like FIFA soccer games. Hahaha
Sports games are basically the same every year though. They add better graphics and realism, but at the end of the day it's nearly identical to the previous year's version because most sports haven't changed their rules or play style for years now. I think basketball maybe heading to a more small-ball 3 point game, but for the rest, I don't think they have changed much. Madden 2003 and Madden 2017 would probably still have the same mechanics, with only interview, better looking faces, etc; are added to simulate an actual show.

kgord

Reaction score
I have considered buying the Madden Football game as I like football, but I was playing a free version on my phone and it didn't seem to work properly, so I didn't even get a chance to see if I could use it.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Somewhere around 350-400 for me overall if we count all the console games I've had as a kid, plus the handhelds and PC games. Most of them were probably for the PSOne as I had cousins whom would give me their games once they finished it so that I won't have to buy them. I used to have a whole bag, yes bag, of nothing but Playstation discs, no cases either just plain discs, with half of them still functioning and half of them not.

DudeInCorner

Reaction score
Despite having played video games for over 15 years so far, I actually don't have that high of a count. I have about 80 steam games, 20 games for GBA, 20 for DS and 13 for Xbox. Adding this to my 4 GameCube games and 10 Wii games, that's about 147 games over 15 years. The thing with me is I don't buy tons of games, but the games I do buy usually have tons of hours in them. My Xbox game with the least amount of hours, for example, is Battlefield 3 with 40 hours. Another example would be CS:GO on Steam, which has about 765 hours so far.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Despite having played video games for over 15 years so far, I actually don't have that high of a count. I have about 80 steam games, 20 games for GBA, 20 for DS and 13 for Xbox. Adding this to my 4 GameCube games and 10 Wii games, that's about 147 games over 15 years. The thing with me is I don't buy tons of games, but the games I do buy usually have tons of hours in them. My Xbox game with the least amount of hours, for example, is Battlefield 3 with 40 hours. Another example would be CS:GO on Steam, which has about 765 hours so far.
Same here, man. I've been playing for around the same amount of time as you, 15 years or so. I've accumulated a fair number of games over the years but I've found that I put most of my hours into the same several games. Over 200 hours into Payday 2, 80 hours into Mount and Blade Warband, etc. Definitely not a bad thing, but something interesting to think about for sure.

Eliza

Reaction score
I use to own way too many games. When I was younger, I was constantly getting new games, way too many. I don't think I even played all of the games. Now I don't have too many games, except for on my phone.

yunken

Reaction score
I don't see the need to have plenty games while I can play most of games on my PC.
I can just purchase the disc of any game I want, install it, and I'm good to go

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yes, it's always a good tension reliever from work!

Growing up, I wasn't good at trading games. But like anything, there's an art to trade, including games that can work in your favor. From cash to collecting titles. It can work for whatever your goals are. I personally enjoyed trading games because I was always able to sample different titles whenever I wanted. So it gave me a wide variety at an early age of different gaming genres in general!
I was also not good in trading games at early stage. Gradually with time I learnt to get good titles and succeeded to promotes among friends. This increased the popularity with friends and acquaintances and trading became easy. Now I can suggest titles for them to choose. Trading gives us good cash for our certain goals and value for money.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Sports games are basically the same every year though. They add better graphics and realism, but at the end of the day it's nearly identical to the previous year's version because most sports haven't changed their rules or play style for years now. I think basketball maybe heading to a more small-ball 3 point game, but for the rest, I don't think they have changed much. Madden 2003 and Madden 2017 would probably still have the same mechanics, with only interview, better looking faces, etc; are added to simulate an actual show.
Yeah, very nice observation.
But the update are really on point.
The soccer game and it rules remain the same but more features are upgraded. From players and managers transfers to kit colours, haircuts, etc.
Features are improved.

fireball916

Reaction score
I have around 100 on Steam, 25 for the PS2, 30-40 for the PS3, and around 40-50 for the PS4. I've only played like 35% of the Steam games and probably around 98% of my Playstation games. The 2% that I haven't played are the free PS+ games you get for free each month. I know I love a game when I buy a new game and end up playing the old one after playing the new one for awhile.