• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you own?

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Too many, really, too many.
On Steam something around 1500 games (there also some DLC somewhere in there). On gog, exactly 235 games (but don't count them all, since they are also on Steam). Then around 30 on other DD platforms like Origin and Uplay...
And for the retails game, I have like 10. I used to have a lot more, and I mean a lot more, but I lost almost all of them when I moved. Nowadays I don't even buy retail games anymore, only DD...

I told you, too much!

anadrotowski

Reaction score
On Steam, my boyfriend and I own a collective amount of about 300+ games. As in physical copies, we own around 400+ games. All ranging from NES to Nintendo Switch consoles. The only console we do not have is Xbox 1 currently. A lot of our games are packed up for collector's items.

SirJoe

Reaction score
I honestly don't know, I have been playing games for sometime now and there was a time that I used download a whole lot of free games from online. I would try them out and then burn them onto a cd or dvd. I completely lost track of how many I have.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
For all my consoles, I think more than a hundred (PS1 to PS4). For PC games, I have 15-20 games (Steam and Standalone Games).

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Lost track after I bought a bunch for the Wii. Under 50 titles on Steam though.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I have like 10 at the moment. Some of my friends have like 50 each. I'm starting to think they're legit addicted to playing games like I used to be. So I don't see the point in buying more than just my favorites. Although, I expect my collection to grow over the years. But I think there's a real problem with over the top consumption where I live anyway. People who have lots of games that envy people who only have a few are like people who's cats keep them in constant terror and they still love and keep them around. I don't understand it.

Javo1096

Reaction score
It's a number close to 200 hundred saying these games go from SNES, PlayStation 1, GameCube, Wii, Xbox 360, indie flash games, those I have on Steam... I really became addicted to buying videogames haha.

valy

Reaction score
In the past i had many games, but since i don't have time anymore I erased most of them and at the moment i have only six games, all taken from "Steam". This way i have time to play them all.

overcast

Reaction score
I own mostly the free ones in the steam. I also have some of the games from the "Humble Bundle". I have downloaded most of the free and also the trial on basis games. These days I share the games with the friends. And that way I don't have to pay for the expensive games these days. I may buy new wolfestein once released.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
My Steam account says 114, and a few on origin/unity, lets say about 120. Of course, most of them are just some indie games that I picked up when they were free. And I didn't play all of them as well. I played maybe 20 of these I own.

StolenKid

Reaction score
around 40 games, 20 games on PS3, physical and other 20 something on steam.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well at the moment I own about 156 games on Steam, plus some extras lying around for my Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. However, the original number was far greater. Recently I had moved overseas from the United States and had to leave pretty much all of the physical games back with a family member due to weight restrictions on luggage. Combining all of my PlayStation 1-3, SNES and Nintendo 64 games, the count would easily go to 300 and up. Hopefully my babies are being treated well.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im not at home so I can't count them. I could say it could be about 30 games and that's everything. From Nintendo to PS to PSP and PC.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Too many! I can't even say an approximate number because I have so many digital copies on my Xbox 360 (even more if you count all of the games with gold), then PS4, 3DS, computer games... Easily over a hundred though. I really wish, I had super powers and split myself into five different people so I could play all of these games at once. I often have trouble trying to decide which game to play because there's still so many on my list that I never completely finished.

I have even more on Steam now that I am using the sharing library option with my boyfriend. He has a far larger collection than me though. I am not the worst one in this relationship :D

Dan bers

Reaction score
Haha... They are Way many to count. I can't even imagine how much I'd make if I decided to cash them all out. Funny that there are some I rarely play, but still I don't want them deleted.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I have 30 games, and I know, they are nothing compared to your mount of games. If would have more games if I lived in another country, because they are too expensive to buy, but I like the ones that I got.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I currently own just around 130 games on Steam. The sad thing is is that probably half of those games I haven't even installed yet. Some have been in my account for several years and I have yet to play them. That's kind of what makes me really conservative when it comes to the Steam sales, because I know I'll end up buying games that I really don't need or that I won't play.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I currently have 49 games. Until last year I had 68 games, but sometimes I usually sell them to buy new games.:smiley: