• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many games do you own?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Currently, I don't have an updated amount, but at my last count (7 months ago) I had 175 games (of which 50 were gifts won on several occasions). I've already spent a good money on my collection. :smile:

MLF

Reaction score
Yeesh, I think my household may have a problem. Including my steam library and physical copies, north of 1000.

This doesn't include my Emulation catalog or Abandonware I've downloaded, either.

Neo

Reaction score
I counted and I have 30 PS3 games and 24 PS4 games. Not much of a PC player but I have a box that has about 10-15 games.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Actually I have many games. I have also sold some of my old games to make some money to buy new ones. There are some games which I have kept safely and I don't lend them to anyone because they are my favorite games. I have never counted the number of games that I have.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Just on my steam account, I have over 1300+ games. It's a shit ton I know and what's worse is that I never got a chance to try most of them LOL. I do have a huge collection of games for my PS1, N64, NES, so on and so forth in the basement as well. Just lots of games all over the place you can't keep track of them all!

thart

Reaction score
I i count the old ones too, then i think maybe 43 game.

SashaS

Reaction score
Well on console I had about 60 games (physical copies that made a huge tower on my desk) on my PS2 before I sold it. Funny story is that when I got rid of those games I received $2 per copy, resulting in a pretty shoddy $120 for all my prized possessions. I paid at least a quarter of that amount for a single game, definitely not a good ROI if you ask me. But at least I enjoyed the games.

On Steam I currently own a measly 6 games: Terraria, CS:GO, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth + Afterbirth, Stardew Valley, DIRT Showdown and Insurgency. They suffice for my needs and you can play almost all of them for hundreds of hours without getting bored.

I should also add that I thoroughly enjoy playing games on my phone and I've accumulated a library of at least a hundred different games. I don't play 'em all of course and having them installed at the same time would be a headache, but they do all sit on my account, ready to be redownloaded at any time.

WarVet

Reaction score
I have around 10 for PC. Now for PS3, i should have around 20 and for PS2 I have too many to count haha. Of course only talking about physical media. If we count steam too then I'd have much more.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Maybe I have around 25 games in my small closet. Most of them are FPS games like almost all Call of Duty series and few of Battlefield series and Far Cry series. I do have some racing games and sports games too, like the Need for Speed and FIFA17. I do have 2 RPG games Final Fantasy and Dark Souls. And rest of them are just old games which I don't play.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I have lots of game in my stocks.I think it may be more than 100 or more because some games I have given to my friends and they did not return it.If I count those the number could increase to some more.I have game of all sort.Be it video games,computer games,cassettes.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Wow this is really a tough one. I'd have to say I have at least 200 games total. I have so many games for each of my systems. The Wii, The Gamecube, The DS, The Atari, and the 3DS.
Yikes, I can't even say I played anywhere near that. It's mostly because one, I had a subpar PC most of my life so newer games were a pain to run, and two when I like a game I stick with it until I finish everything about it. GTA San Andreas, Skyrim, Witcher 3; that kinda negates all the time I plan to have with other games. I still play new ones, but only the ones that get my attention. And when that happens, well, I complete them 100% again and won't stop until I do.

Moaz

Reaction score
Well, on my console I have 39 games..But I only focus on 2 - 3 games..but on my PC I have 23, almost all of them are FPS games which I like the most.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I personally do not have a game disk, but I borrow from a friend and he has a fair amount of game disks. He has FIFA 15, FIFA 16, Pes 15, God of War, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and a few others. He has a collection of cool games.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I own around 40 games for my PS3/PS4. The only games that I play these days though are games like Overwatch and Battlefield. If you guys have any recommendations, feel free to mention them to me.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yikes, I can't even say I played anywhere near that. It's mostly because one, I had a subpar PC most of my life so newer games were a pain to run, and two when I like a game I stick with it until I finish everything about it. GTA San Andreas, Skyrim, Witcher 3; that kinda negates all the time I plan to have with other games. I still play new ones, but only the ones that get my attention. And when that happens, well, I complete them 100% again and won't stop until I do.
Owning a game is matter of time to have.We buy games with the thrust to be influenced by them,our friends suggest them or we get information about it.I also like to complete one game to 100% and keep on playing till the end.Some games we buy is just kept aside for lack of interest.Or we lend them to our friends and forget to count on them.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Between physical copies and Steam games? I own about 35+ titles. Of which, I play 15 to 20 on a regular basis.

Personally, I've never really had a goal of collecting gaming titles over time. I normally trade games I don't play for too long at a time too. I do, however, know some people that have a huge collection of gaming titles, well past the numbers in this thread.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Physical copied of games for curent dystems 9 i hate having things around that i don' t use just taking up space, so as soon i am done with a game trade it in collecting :D

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Between physical copies and Steam games? I own about 35+ titles. Of which, I play 15 to 20 on a regular basis.

Personally, I've never really had a goal of collecting gaming titles over time. I normally trade games I don't play for too long at a time too. I do, however, know some people that have a huge collection of gaming titles, well past the numbers in this thread.
I felt the same until I got a Steam account. Now it's another game on its own to get as much games as you possibly could. It also helps that most games get insane discounts during sales, and some even are given for free during promo periods. It's become a meta game I think for players to own as many as possible because they can talk about it during conversations both online and real life.

jitendra0341

Reaction score

I have many games in my kitty,but I use regularly 20 something.I also do trading of games that help me to get extra bucks.I play game in my free times and play long hours to keep me engaged and help to ease off the tension I got from daily work.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I own around 40 games for my PS3/PS4. The only games that I play these days though are games like Overwatch and Battlefield. If you guys have any recommendations, feel free to mention them to me.
As much as I love PC games, I still enjoy and appreciate a good amount of PS games, especially physical ones that are kept in organized and pristine condition. What's your collection like? All physical discs? I miss doing those when I had a PS2, but I still have my book of discs even after all this time because I just can't throw them away.