• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Final FO Change.

Which RP Server do you like the idea of most as an alternative?

• WW2 Polish Occupation RP

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • CIS/Droid RP

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Futuristic Nazi RP

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Military RP

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Old Republic Sith Empire RP

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Medieval RP

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Reaction score
Honestly feel like we should use the Canadian Armed Forces :p

Or even U.S or British.

Btw, if we are going with military RP I have a good map already for it.
I mean, maybe a donator option for JTF2 and the SAS. Hell, I'd donate to be in the joint task force. But hey, that'll be discussed later, but goddamn if Military RP sounds fun.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
It would be better if instead of using a Middle East map for our main map, we find a map of a US base or something similar to it so you can recruit people in your different units. Instead of battalions you would have units. Gaming wise they'd be the same thing just labeled to fit the theme of the server. The Middle East map and other maps should be used for events

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Just a heads up, It has just been announced, If you are voting for Military RP because you think its "PVP", that is not the case, These are game modes, and there is a great chance that you wasted your vote if you were under the impression its 100% going to be pvp, there is still a large chance it will not be.
*Quickly changes vote to NaziRP*

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Possible units:
82nd airborne (airborne infantry)
101st airborne (actually air assault they are the ones that propell out of helicopters)
1st inf. Division (just infantry)
2ID (the unit I'm assigned too, infantry)
35th ADA (Air defense, my job, best job)
MP corps (mp's, K-9 units??)
Medical corps (medics, doctors, etc.)
75th ranger rgt
3rd Calvary rgt (armored inf)

"Commandos"
Special Forces (probably just 5-6 dudes)

If you're wanting to do marine corps though talk to nightmare.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Army ranks:

Enlisted Ranks

Private
Pv2 (private second class but everyone calls it pv2 or just private)
PFC(private first class)
SPC
Sgt
SSgt
SFC(sergeant first class)
Master Sgt
Sgt Major
Sgt Major of the Army

Officer Ranks

2nd Lt
1st Lt
Cpt.
Major
Lt colonel
Colonel
Brigadier general (1 star)
Major general (2 star)
Lt general (3 star)
General (4 star)
General of the army (5 star) (we don't have one ATM)

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I did include Military RP due to some requests, but tbh I really think there's a slim chance of it surviving. There's too much competition in that field already. it, hey, if the people choose military RP, I expect nobody to sit there blaming staff again. Y'all chose it. I expect to see those 17+ votes for Military RP to play it often.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I did include Military RP due to some requests, but tbh I really think there's a slim chance of it surviving. There's too much competition in that field already.
And having another star wars or occupation style gamemode will have better chances? literally imperial has died 3 times and we are seeing the same for FO (sadly) the only real contenders i see for the new gamemode is military/medieval/FuturisticNaziRP

Valerie

Reaction score
And having another star wars or occupation style gamemode will have better chances? literally imperial has died 3 times and we are seeing the same for FO (sadly) the only real contenders i see for the new gamemode is military/medieval/FuturisticNaziRP
I agree, I'm just concerned about the competition from already existing servers, which is why I expect all the people who voted for Military RP to play on it. I really would hate to get 5 players a day when all these people lobbied for it.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I agree, I'm just concerned about the competition from already existing servers, which is why I expect all the people who voted for Military RP to play on it. I really would hate to get 5 players a day when all these people lobbied for it.
Fair point

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Future Nazi RP is a unique idea, We won't have to compete like we have to with Military RP, Which has competition within Other games and Gmod itself.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Yes, but military RP is the most doable because of the resources available, you can get it super legit since both me and nightmare have military knowledge because we're kinda military irl

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Yes, but military RP is the most doable because of the resources available, you can get it super legit since both me and nightmare have military knowledge because we're kinda military irl
There are also 73373368374 other MRP servers

Valerie

Reaction score
I agree completely Matt, there is a TON of competition servers, many of which have solid playerbases. I will say it again: If MRP wins, all the people voting for It, lobbying for it BETTER get on and help us have a good player base.

Korjak

Reaction score

d0e9ff78602530eb754f9d86ef9b5812.jpg

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Poll is closed,

Futuristic Nazi RP wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.