• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Final FO Change.

Which RP Server do you like the idea of most as an alternative?

• WW2 Polish Occupation RP

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • CIS/Droid RP

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Futuristic Nazi RP

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Military RP

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Old Republic Sith Empire RP

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Medieval RP

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Im

we do freaken field excersises that simulate the crap man, and yes Korea actually does count as a combat zone because north and south are technically still at war. All I was saying was that I'm a good resource to use if military RP becomes s thing.
From what I heard there might not even be a change at all.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Im

we do freaken field excersises that simulate the crap man, and yes Korea actually does count as a combat zone because north and south are technically still at war. All I was saying was that I'm a good resource to use if military RP becomes s thing.
Maybe that's why I never went to Korea, Marines simulate with real combat OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH lol jk bae I love you

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Oh
Maybe that's why I never went to Korea, Marines simulate with real combat OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH lol jk bae I love you
I forgot you were a marine lol, go eat some crayons. That being said military RP would be your best bet to setup since you have both me and nightmare to help out with the realism and logistics like tanks and how stuff works what weapons people would have etc.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Ranks
Oh

I forgot you were a marine lol, go eat some crayons. That being said military RP would be your best bet to setup since you have both me and nightmare to help out with the realism and logistics like tanks and how stuff works what weapons people would have etc.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Oh

I wouldn't mind Military RP, especially if my brother Scotty is gaming on with me.

Truffle

Reaction score
>tfw when you're the only person who voted for Poland

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Just to let everyone Know, If its CIS rp, its entirly possible that there could be other options where you dont have to be a droid (emphasis on the "could") (In lore there were more than just droids, but aliens and private armies) Just some thoughts. (Also if its CIS occupation, theres a great chance you wouldnt have to be a droid either)
It could also be possible for Droids vs Clones

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
Obviously people do not want cis rp. I still want a good pvp military rp but people want futuristic Nazi rp which since it is almost too original it will not do well.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
CIS was winning before the vote was reset

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Changing mine to Military RP although I like FuteristicNaziRP I agree with what charger said.

CT 1754 Hood

Reaction score
Military RP sounds like a better option considering we already have a starwars server up i think we should try something new for a change

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Honestly feel like we should use the Canadian Armed Forces :p

Or even U.S or British.

Btw, if we are going with military RP I have a good map already for it.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Forgot to give the map:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727899155&searchtext=Predator

This map has a taliban place, Military place, Checkpoint, helicopter crash, 2 small city's one being a bit destroyed, and some other things. Be cool if we set up checkpoints around the map where you can capture them and gain XP to level up and possibly unlock new weaponry from doing so.... I've seen a community do it before and they gained around 50-60 people a night on a RP server

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Just a heads up, It has just been announced, If you are voting for Military RP because you think its "PVP", that is not the case, These are game modes, and there is a great chance that you wasted your vote if you were under the impression its 100% going to be pvp, there is still a large chance it will not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.