• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Final FO Change.

Which RP Server do you like the idea of most as an alternative?

• WW2 Polish Occupation RP

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • CIS/Droid RP

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Futuristic Nazi RP

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Military RP

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Old Republic Sith Empire RP

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Medieval RP

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
NOTHING ON THIS VOTE IS FINAL OR CONFIRMED. THIS IS JUST TO DECIDE THE GAMETYPE, NOT WHETHER IT IS PVP OR NOT, OR OCCUPATION OR NOT. THIS IS JUST TO DECIDE THE SETTING AND BROAD GAMETYPE! ENOUGH OF THE ADVERTISEMENT.

So, this is a new vote, as many demanded a new vote. I also have added some new RP options for the vote, for those who didn't like either, last time. Keep in mind that this is JUST to get an idea of what the community would want as an alternative. The comments are open for debate, but PLEASE keep it civil. The poll will be set to close in exactly 5 days. Make sure to advertise this, make sure everybody sees it, I want as many votes and as much feedback as possible! Also, keep your eyes out once this ends, the winner (or two if it's a tie) will get a separate vote deciding specifics, such as map, type of game mode, setting, whether it's occupation or not, etc.

WW2 Polish Occupation RP

Many of you know that Germany took over Poland during WW2, so that's what this RP is. This will be a multi-job game where you can play as many things whether it be a Nazi or even a Resistance member trying to end the Nazi Occupation on Poland.

CIS/Droid RP

Many of you know that the CIS used droids to fight against their enemy's during the Clone Wars. Well instead of being a clone in this, you can be a droid!!!!! This RP will have different types of droids such as Naval/Pilot droids, Commando Droids, B2 Droids, B1 Droids, and possibly more! This RP might be occupation but who knows, if the community wants it to be on the ship! That's to decide on later, however.

Futuristic Nazi RP

This RP is like the WW2 one, but what if the Nazi's won the war? This RP takes place in 2020 either in D.C. Or New York or some other city. There would be the Resistance, Nazis and the Standard Civilian jobs as well. This RP is almost like a Wolfenstein RP.

Military RP

Based in Afganistan, we have two sides, the Taliban, and the U.S military. And also the civilian who don't want to be part of the war that much, the Taliban wants to take back Afganistan, and the U.S want to secure peace.

Old Republic Sith Empire RP

We would use the Harrower Map available on the workshop as our main map. On this server, we would RP As the Sith Empire during Old Republic Era. We'd have Sith Troopers, and everything else during that time. It would essentially be conventional Star Wars RP during Old Republic Era.

Medieval RP

Exactly what it sounds like, we'd have a Medieval RP server, we would, of course, have the nobles, royal family, knights, soldiers, archers, civilians, etc. Plenty for everybody. The type is also up for debate, should this idea win, we'd bring out a separate vote of options such as (For example) Game of thrones, Lord of the Rings, regular Medieval, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fry

Reaction score
Would MilitaryRP be PVP?

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Getting away from star wars needs to happen. We have been trying for way to long to have multiple SWRPs that worked. I think its time to branch out... I think Future Nazi RP or any of the other Non-Star Wars RP should happen.

Ace1649

Reaction score
Need anyone to represent the Afghanis with someone who knows Arabic? I got you @Daytona211 can vouch for me.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I like the idea of CIS droid RP but no occupation...

Valerie

Reaction score
Please don't spam, lobby, and advertise YOUR preferred RP, just vote, and leave it at that, It gets annoying and sometimes even biased if people constantly lobby for only their preferred RP.

Valerie

Reaction score
I will reset the vote numbers one last time, no excessive false advertisement, lobbying, etc for whatever RP you want, you can vote, and leave debate strictly to this comment section. Please and thank you.

-POTUS (Joof)

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
You're just making it more drama filled by reseting the vote a shit ton of times #WolfensteinRP

Valerie

Reaction score
I made a new vote to add more options per request. I reset it to make sure we had a clean slate. Meaning I reset it once.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Well have fun with this without me, I'm done dealing with you and all this drama.

Thrall

Reaction score
I just want to try a Wolfenstein RP

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
If you do militaryRP and do it like where you play as the us only the gamemasters do events where you fight ISIS or something then I can help you set it up, since I'm in the army.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Make like a FOB in the desert the main base for the us and that would be the main map or something.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Make like a FOB in the desert the main base for the us and that would be the main map or something.
If I'm not mistaken Scotty ol' boy. You haven't been to a combat environment. Does Korea have a FOB?

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Hahaha no you loser, I'm just saying I know Korea has camps and shit, I assume he's either in Casey or Hovey if he's MP. But I just didn't know if the Army considered those camps. All considering a FOB in Afghanistan was still using sandbags and mortar pits by the time that I was in. Granted I was driving back and forth from Leatherneck to an OP like 5 miles out most of the time. So I'm sure a lot's changed since 2011.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Im
If I'm not mistaken Scotty ol' boy. You haven't been to a combat environment. Does Korea have a FOB?
we do freaken field excersises that simulate the crap man, and yes Korea actually does count as a combat zone because north and south are technically still at war. All I was saying was that I'm a good resource to use if military RP becomes s thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.