• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Forum Software

JPB

Reaction score
Mine also has to be MyBB. I've been on various MyBB forums and it's just great. But I've to say that IPB comes close.

TheGod

Reaction score
Actually I'm moving towards SMF.
I coded my own software, but I lacked the knowledge of adding enough ACP actions, so I just installed SMF as one portion of my site, integrated with my hand coded one. I like it very much :)

Electric Shock

Reaction score
MyBB is my best forum software. Nothing beats it.

Well XenForo does IF there is inclusion of commercial stuff.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
TheGod said:
I coded my own software, but I lacked the knowledge of adding enough ACP actions, so I just installed SMF as one portion of my site, integrated with my hand coded one. I like it very much :)

Wow really that sounds pretty good, you'll have to show me it some time as I would really like to see what you have done with it :D

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Toxique said:
TheGod said:

Wow really that sounds pretty good, you'll have to show me it some time as I would really like to see what you have done with it :D

I second this, wouldn't mind seeing what you created.