• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Nintendo Console?

Guardian

Reaction score
What is your favorite Nintendo console? Why?

Mine is N64. Was a step ahead of it's time IMO, and got left out when the game console market went in another direction (disk).

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I liked the Game Cube the best

Slash

Reaction score
Hmm... This is a tough one. I think the SNES and the Game Cube are my favorites.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Used To Just Sit In My Room Whilst Playing Pokémon On My GameBoy. :D
Never Owned Any Other Nintendo Console Apart From DS And Wii

Elseb

Reaction score
It's got to be the N64. My favourite console ever!!! Some of the best platform games ever made.

Scion

Reaction score
Gamecube and the Gameboy for sure

Nave

Reaction score
The gamecube is awesome I used to play super monkey balls all the time.

Scion

Reaction score
i think you mean super monkey ball, not that you used to play w/ super monkey balls....awkward....

Elseb

Reaction score
I never really played that game much, i should do. It's always been a game i've wanted to play.

Scion

Reaction score
Super Monkey Ball is pretty fun it actually helps improve your reflexes I read somewhere because of the detailed movements needed to play the game

DiscussPets

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with the super nintendo console because that's how it all got started, for me.

Elseb

Reaction score
I'll pick Super Monkey Ball up for GC, i'm sure i'll have some fun with it. :)

Luigi1632

Reaction score
Nintendo 64, with the Gamecube and SNES behind it.

The N64 had a lot of good games, but the SNES has some good RPGs and the Gamecube's library is just fun.

Ravenisawesome

Reaction score
I gotta go with the N64 since I have great memories of playing that console. I didn't grow up with the SNES so I don't have any childhood memories of the console, and there are some great games that were released for the n64 that weren't even Nintendo related such as the Turok series. :)

u.Creator

Reaction score
Nintendo and Super Nintendo were my favorites. Granted with each release of a new console I had one. But I love Nintendo because of some of their first games, example Duck Hunt. I LOVED/LOVE that game.

robertson123

Reaction score
I dont own any Nintendo consoles at the minute but my favorite is the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.Reason i love playing beat em ups and this games console got me into them and i have been playing them types of games for years now

SaToRi

Reaction score
Gamecube - N64 came close, but I had to go with GC because of games like SSBM, and Mario Sunshine.

Pokemon Colliseum, XD, Harvest Moon, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle were honorable mentions for the amount of fun I had playing.

fantanoice

Reaction score
Probably either the 3DS or Nintendo 64. Loved them both to death. : 3

I think Nintendo 64 because it's what really got me into gaming, and 3DS because it (along with DS) has such an amazing library of quirky and interesting titles.