• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you play mobile games to kill time?

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Yes, during my spare time. Even when I just finished eating, I often play mobile games while waiting for my food to be digested before proceeding to work.
I also play mobile games whenever I am on the train and whenever I am alone especially when I am waiting for someone. It aids in killing time .

mcbryan

Reaction score
To honest yes especially when I'm at work. I can't bring my console at work so the most portable device I can have is my mobile. When I feel bored and nothing to do at work I keep playing games on my mobile even in the comfort room just to kill time. Playing in mobile is just normal especially that most people have it in their everyday living.

Jameson

Reaction score
Yes I do.My favorite game is colour switch.Its a very addictive game.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I love playing mobile games to kill time. Minecraft is my go to mobile games because I have a Windows 10/PE Realm and I am about to play on the same world on my Windows 10 PC and my Android phone and tablet. It's great for the long waits at the doctors office. It makes the wait time seem like seconds instead of the 30~40 minute wait.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I don't particularly like mobile games, especially since most of them are monetized and I just have a moral objection to having ads flashed at me every five seconds. That said, I have been known to spend some time playing Jetpack Joy-Ride. It's about an institutionalized kid who breaks out of a science lab and flies around with a stolen jetpack. You try to see how far you can get while collecting coins and avoiding obstacles. It's good to keep your attention for a little while though not something you'll probably play for very long at a time.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I download new games from the Play store and I only ever play them when go out. Instead of impatiently waiting for us to go home, I could just play the games that I have saved. My intention for playing mobile games is to let time pass by, unlike when playing on PC when my purpose of playing games there is to enjoy and have a good time.

peachpurple

Reaction score
I usually play mobile games when I am waiting for my turn at the dentist, hospital, paying utility bills, government offices, post office and during long journey to a vacation place. At home, I have no time to kill because I am always busy with household chores and guiding my son in his homework. The only time I can play mobile games is when I am outside the house.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
To honest yes especially when I'm at work. I can't bring my console at work so the most portable device I can have is my mobile. When I feel bored and nothing to do at work I keep playing games on my mobile even in the comfort room just to kill time. Playing in mobile is just normal especially that most people have it in their everyday living.
Indeed, most of us who are having works plays in our mobile just to kill time. Its so boring to just stand there doing nothing. And about that CR thing, yes I do that sometimes that is why there are a few times that my co workers are finding me not knowing I've been on the CR for too long just playing. lmao

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I also play a mobile version of sudoku during idle times. It's probably the only mobile game I play with any regularity. I like that it helps develop and maintain logical deductive skills so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time entirely and the harder puzzles tend to take 10-15 minutes to solve so it can help pass the time pretty efficiently. The only trouble with it is that there are built in cheats which tell you if you've made a mistake or not so I have to struggle sometimes not to use it when I'm stuck on a particularly challenging board.

SimplyD

Reaction score
No, i don
I have a lot of games on my iPod, but I find that I only really play them when I have a lot of time to kill. Like at school, for example. :p Is this how you would describe your mobile gaming?
No, I don't play a mobile game just to kill time. I install the game that I so like. So much so, that I can stay until late at night just to play it. But if I am made choose between gaming and being her, i chose to be here. I enjoy interacting with people from all over the world, while. earn points for it.