• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you like to play strategy games?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I often find myself drawn to more adventure and mystery type games than other mainstream games. I like horror too, that's why I tend to like Resident Evil and Project S.C.A.R.E, and if that's one of the elements of the adventure or mystery games, then that's cream on the cake for me. I don't mind it all. I won't mind it at all. :androidthumbsup:

Horror games are so damn awesome! I I'm totally addicted to them (and Resident Evil is by far my favorite horror game).

mistakenichi

Reaction score
Yes! I like fighting games, RPG, also racing and sports, but strategy is the kind of game I will spend my whole day into. AOE II is the best example for me. 8 hours online with friends trying to beat us each other, then the unexpected alliance, the possibilities the environment gives to you and the actual energy your enemies start to lack of; those details makes you feel so proud and strong on mind and action.

Strategy games are the closest to real life.
Do you remember this freaking sound?

gamergal

Reaction score
Horror games are so damn awesome! I I'm totally addicted to them (and Resident Evil is by far my favorite horror game).
It's my most favorite game also. I like it just for the sake of its horror elements. Man, they take you all. You are a scaredy cat after all when you're playing it. It's a complete different makeup from the previous instalment which was all about collecting ammo and what not. This is classic man. Hats off to its developer.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I definitely enjoy playing strategy-based games due to the challenges they provide me as a thinker. Also, when your strategy does prevail, and you took a risk at trying it, whatever the game it is you are playing, it feels quite rewarding. I also was addicted to Age of Empires for quite sometime, and I shudder to think about how many hours I may have spent playing that game. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think that it was because of the strategy aspect.