• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you dream about your game?

thart

Reaction score
H

Hahaha.
Now this is the one kind of dream whose recording I would love to see. LOL.

I think you must have been facing a craving to eat some fish when you saw this dream. Was that so?
Hahaha i was not thinking about eating fish after that, i focused only on that guy who wear a rain robe and full of fish scales and smell :sweat::sweatsmile: i start paying attention when i see a guy like that outside haha i was kid that time but i still remember every details about that dream until now.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Not that I was actually "dreaming" with the game, but I was so addicted to Temple Run that sometimes I felt that I was running like the character jumping over tree roots and broken bridges, the good part is that I never saw the horrible demon/creature behind me while sleeping. On the other hand, when I was in love with Candy Crush I seriously could see candy all over my dream, you guys don't know how cool was to be surrounded by delicious candy everywhere, literally sweet dreams.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Like you're in the game yourself? I've never had that. Most game related dreams I have are those where I'm playing and I know I'm playing. I have those when I played a new game and I'm still trying to discover stuff. When I go to sleep, I just revisit those levels I played but nothing more than that.

Yeah, when I dream... I always dream like I'm a part of the game. I live in the world where the video game takes place. Sometimes it's a very crazy situation. :bloodthirsty: :smile:

Not that I was actually "dreaming" with the game, but I was so addicted to Temple Run that sometimes I felt that I was running like the character jumping over tree roots and broken bridges, the good part is that I never saw the horrible demon/creature behind me while sleeping. On the other hand, when I was in love with Candy Crush I seriously could see candy all over my dream, you guys don't know how cool was to be surrounded by delicious candy everywhere, literally sweet dreams.

The dream is just a more advanced realization of how addicted you are in the game, but apparently you're going down the same path. :bluesquarecool:

Yes, balance life is what should everyone do. Over dependence on game for having fun is not good for our health and mind. It badly affect our routine work. We are unable to do normal chores of our daily life.No matter sometime we dream about being in a game having fun in that moment. We should not take the game so seriously to make it influence on you.

This kind of addiction usually changes our life as a whole. The worst thing is that a lot of people only notice this when it's too late and the way back is very complicated. :zombiebanghead:

And our enemies will be afraid of us, we will clean Racoon City :zombiemeh::zombiesleeping: For me i prefer to use swords and knifes thean guns. What about you :bluesquarewink:

I would be fine using a knife too :pepe:, but I prefer a gun because the extermination would be bigger and faster. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah, when I dream... I always dream like I'm a part of the game. I live in the world where the video game takes place. Sometimes it's a very crazy situation. :bloodthirsty: :smile:
For me I'm never the spell caster or the adventurer. It's always outside looking in. I think it's probably because I mostly play 3rd person games or strategy games, so immersion isn't always that great. You always know you're playing a game; controlling the character and doing what you want. Only immersive first person game I played was Skyrim, but I still thought I was playing a game there.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
For me I'm never the spell caster or the adventurer. It's always outside looking in. I think it's probably because I mostly play 3rd person games or strategy games, so immersion isn't always that great. You always know you're playing a game; controlling the character and doing what you want. Only immersive first person game I played was Skyrim, but I still thought I was playing a game there.

Yeah, you're very right about that. :bluesquarecool: Immersive games can really do that! It's kinda a tricky game sometimes. :pepe:

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
So... Every time you dream, do you dream of being the king / boss of the games? :tearsofjoy:

Well I dream about CS:GO, Dota 2, NBA 2K and etc. not the single player ones. It's like reliving the great moments that I've achieved during that day/week. Like on CS:GO, I've dreamed about the time I killed 8 opponents and win us the game. It's more like dreaming that I was playing the game, but not me in the game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Well I dream about CS:GO, Dota 2, NBA 2K and etc. not the single player ones. It's like reliving the great moments that I've achieved during that day/week. Like on CS:GO, I've dreamed about the time I killed 8 opponents and win us the game.

So, are you more like a killer boss or something similar? :palpatine: Am I right? :pepe:

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
So, are you more like a killer boss or something similar? :palpatine: Am I right? :pepe:

Yeah, something like that. But if it didn't happen in real life, I won't be dreaming of it. I only dream them when they actually happened. :darthvader:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yeah, something like that. But if it didn't happen in real life, I won't be dreaming of it. I only dream them when they actually happened. :darthvader:

Oh, my Gosh :zombiecool:... Don't tell me you are part of the dark side of the force, aren't you? :chancellor:

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Oh, my Gosh :zombiecool:... Don't tell me you are part of the dark side of the force, aren't you? :chancellor:

Lmao, I was just trying out the emoticons, seeing that you're using one. Darth Vader seems to be the best fit for my sentence.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Lmao, I was just trying out the emoticons, seeing that you're using one. Darth Vader seems to be the best fit for my sentence.

Yeah, but you know... All those guys are a part of the same bad side anyway, hahahaha! :tearsofjoy:

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Hahaha i was not thinking about eating fish after that, i focused only on that guy who wear a rain robe and full of fish scales and smell :sweat::sweatsmile: i start paying attention when i see a guy like that outside haha i was kid that time but i still remember every details about that dream until now.
Some incidents become a memory for the lifetime and same was the case with your dream. But thankfully the dream had more of a fun element rather than anything disturbing which could have tormented you for the rest of your life.

But if you don't mind, Can I ask you if you relish eating fish a lot?

gamergal

Reaction score
Boy, I eat, play, and sleep with games. What more can I say.:tonguewink:

Basically, I'm not addicted to games, but I do like it a lot. I know when and how to control my gaming urges.

Most of the times the techniques work, but not during sleeping. Yeah, it happens sometimes, but not always. Even in my sleep I feel like I'm inside the game itself. Kind of like being inside a virtual world. Sometimes it's amazing, when you are dreaming of your favorite adventure games. But if you're dreaming about a zombieland then you're in for some serious nightmares. That haven't happened to me till now, because I already find the game protagonists by my side, helping me inside the games, and I helping them in turn. It's an amazing feeling, kind of like being in your own world filled with pure adventure. And yeah being in dangerous situations, too.:screamcat:

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Boy, I eat, play, and sleep with games. What more can I say.:tonguewink:

Basically, I'm not addicted to games, but I do like it a lot. I know when and how to control my gaming urges.

Most of the times the techniques work, but not during sleeping. Yeah, it happens sometimes, but not always. Even in my sleep I feel like I'm inside the game itself. Kind of like being inside a virtual world. Sometimes it's amazing, when you are dreaming of your favorite adventure games. But if you're dreaming about a zombieland then you're in for some serious nightmares. That haven't happened to me till now, because I already find the game protagonists by my side, helping me inside the games, and I helping them in turn. It's an amazing feeling, kind of like being in your own world filled with pure adventure. And yeah being in dangerous situations, too.:screamcat:
Dreams about gaming make us land up in an unknown virtual world. This journey can be exciting and mesmerizing for some but they always leave me restless with a heavy head. I keep wondering if I'm getting over obsessed with games. This self evaluation disturbs me a lot. The main reason is that I prefer to live a well balanced life focusing on all streams of life.

WarVet

Reaction score
I think for you to start dreaming about the games is only a matter of time because the initial step you have already started ("closed my eyes and seen the screen etc, but that only lasts a few minutes").
In fact you dream about things that you think about. So when you are really hooked to a game, naturally you will think about it and guess what happens at night? Hahaha

goldlady

Reaction score
Ok guys, I just had the craziest dream last night. It was a nightmare, actually. I dreamed Vladimir Makarov was chasing me to kill me and my whole community... horrible. I had to kill him first lol

WildSpirit

Reaction score
In fact you dream about things that you think about. So when you are really hooked to a game, naturally you will think about it and guess what happens at night? Hahaha

Hahahaha... Yeah, that's right! :smile: After you really addicted to a game it's hard to get away from it (no matter how hard you try it :palpatine:).

ballyhara

Reaction score
The dream is just a more advanced realization of how addicted you are in the game, but apparently you're going down the same path. :bluesquarecool:
Well, I think I'm more addicted to candy than addicted to the game, or maybe the game is making me more crazy about candy. Anyway, yes, I have an addiction, and yeah I'm going down the path, haha

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
absolutely, when i play a game before i go to sleep, it stucks in my mind but i don't exactly dream the same game but i dream an other story line like a new DLC new characters new quests, and i love it it's so wonderfull what the human mind can produce during sleep time.
I actually don't like dreaming after I play or dreaming at all , because I feel I don't get that much of a rest and wake up all stress and overwhelm.

olaryeankarh

Reaction score
Pretty much all the time. Unless I am not enjoying the said game. In most cases, I end up performing actions from my sleep (like racing or fighting an opponent). Sometimes they (people around) think I've gone nuts. They're right. Lol