• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Cheating Online

rockandgreen

Reaction score
Online cheaters/hackers and exploiters exist everywhere, in every gaming community. They try to manipulate the virtual environment so they can break the rules of the game and gain unfair advantages over others. I have quite frequently run into hackers and exploiters during online gaming sessions and it just totally ruins the experience for everyone else involved.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I did cheat once on Platform Racing 2 but that was because I was very bored and had nothing better to do. I usually try to stay away from hacking games as it ruins the fun for other people and yourself.

DenisHero

Reaction score
Yes,I cheated on a Flash server-based game and got banned for lifetime.
A Russian started that madness with hacking ,and after months I got the program.
After 5 years for daily play,money spent almost every week,I got my account erased due to my stupidness.
So,recommend everyone to play fair and don't waste time on already-hacked games,because you will be the on the top:).
For reference,the software is called WPE Pro-a packet editor.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I encountered many cheaters in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer and I find it unfair to be playing against them. Cheaters can ruin the fun for everyone but I remember this one time that I was playing on an online server that is a cops and robbers game, in front of a city hall was an enraged player. He was insulted by my friend and made fun of to the point that the guy showed his true colors by starting to levitate and shooting players with his abilities. It was funny because there are players in front of the city hall who are selling weapons and items and there is a crowd in there. I remember how fun it was to run from the city hall and seeing the players behind me get 1-hit.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Never did and never will. It ruins experience for others and, in the long run, it will ruin yours too by taking all the fun out of it. I hate to see potentially good online modes go to ruin because of cheaters. For a lot of us the only way to play with other people is online, why would you discourage it?
It's selfish. It's unfair. It's annoying, for God's sake.

kgord

Reaction score
Well there is a lot of cheating that goes on online. Cheats are readily available for certain games. I mean maybe learning a different strategy would be good, but to actually cheat is not fair to other players and shouldn't be done in my opinion.

Referal

Reaction score
Cheating is easier online then it is in real life as you have more things then you have it when you are doing a school exam physically when the teacher is right in front of you especially when in comes in Gaming as there are many mods made by other player and developers its easier to find through google