• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your favorite GTA game?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
San Andreas for me. There really is no better feeling when you had to go home to Los Santos after being away for half the game, now trying to get revenge and fix the streets that you once called home. I thought it was an awesome game that had the perfect blend of size and story. The size of the map was big, but not too big that you get bored driving through it and would have to resort to auto-travel or instant-travel like the taxi cabs in GTA 4 and 5.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
My favorite GTA game is GTA Vice City. It is the most favorite version of GTA all over the world. I have been playing it for a long time. GTA V is another version of GTA that is most favorite nowadays. It is fun to do violation in the GTA. GTA San Andreas is the golden version of GTA. There is no alternate of that game.
I have to agree. GTA Vice City was AWESOME!

Although going back and playing it now is hard as F*ck. Controls are so weird lmao

Olly88

Reaction score
Definitely Vice City. I absolutely love the 80s era in general, and the game nailed it perfectly with the radio stations, aesthetics, atmosphere etc... it's just so good. Driving around at night doing absolutely nothing apart from listening to the music is one of the best things in gaming for me. I've spent so much time playing it, I'd love to find out exactly how long.

My second is GTA III. While the atmosphere wasn't as good as Vice City, I really like the grey, raining feeling it had.

ValX

Reaction score
My favorite has got to be the legendary GTA San Andreas. It is so light that it can run on small laptops, yet have the same features as any other heavier GTA game. I have never actually completed all of the missions, but I'm never tired of running around the whole map trying out different vehicles and trying out different mods. It's more than enough for my small laptop that can't handle big / heavy games.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
My favorite GTA games would be Vice city. Grand theft vice city has a very interesting storyline and a great graphics. GTA vice city allows you to drive with more weapons and more sides missions(pizza delivery) but it also has some defects in car wash facilities,poor swimming skills,easily identified by gangs. But the game is still great and interesting, it worth spending time on.

Mlady98

Reaction score
My favorite GTA game hands down has to be Vice City. I am in love with the vibes the game puts off and it's such a nostalgic game. The best way I can describe Vice City would probably be funky, but in a good way. I would love to see a reboot of it with emphasis on 80's culture with better graphics but I know Rockstar has got bigger fish to fry and more GTA to make.
GTA IV doesn't quite have the same impact as Vice City, but I think it's charming in its own way. It's very easy to become immersed in the game and rage out on the tasks you keep failing and just try to glitch your car up a wall and die in strange ways. Good times, good times.

Empire

Reaction score
Hard to answer regards to my point of view, GTA5 is the best out of all the the series regards to bigger map, more cars, more stable in terms on the built platform and allot more options as for online gaming.

Yet EFLC and GTAIV I would pick :)

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Generic as it may be, I like GTA: SA. Not only because of the game itself but because of the mods that were made with the game. There were two mods in particular that made me fall in love with the game. MTA: SA and SAMP the diversity that MTA brought to the game like adding your own vehicle, character, and weapon skins brought was pretty amazing to me at the time. There was also this server that allowed you to build your own terrain and cities and houses. It played a big part in my love for the game. Overall it was a great game and good storyline and I give props to Rockstar for making GTA: SA.