• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Your favorite GTA game?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Tango, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Tango

Tango New Member

Tell us your favorite GTA game? For example: mine is sure to be either GTA San Andreas or GTA IV.

2. Guardian

Guardian Well-Known Member

I swear this was already a topic.... Anywho....

Vice City!

Yes, yes, I know..... still love that game.

3. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

Yeah Jimmy posted one before (it actually just got 600 views)

but we can keep this up incase anyone has changed their views.

Mine is the same as yours Guardian.

4. Tango

Tango New Member

I didn't see it soz. Also Vice City is great but i play it very less :p

5. Naiwen

Naiwen New Member

It's "a game of luck or chance!" no or right?

6. Fuzed

Fuzed Active Member

GTA IV.When I was like 6 my dad played GTA 3

7. Naiwen

Naiwen New Member

Ah... I've played it for a whilst!

8. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Everyone have the right to tell his choice. My favorites are GTA San Andreas and GTA 5. I am really crazy about GTA SA. I love to do each and every task in it. This version is now old but i use to play it everyday for 3 hours. I love you drive car and smash it into other cars. I love to apply the cheat codes into it.

cgrey likes this.
  9. cgrey

cgrey New Member

San Andreas and GTA V are my 2 favorites as well. I wish they would re-release San Andreas down the road, but am happy they made GTA V for all people that love the GTA franchise. I like that they captured story lines that took good parts from many of their titles and made them into one. I am not sure if are still planing on releasing a campaign expansion for GTA V, but even if they don't it has still been long enough for me to go back and play the game all the way through again. This is the first game that I have purchased on xbox 360, xbox one, ps4, and PC. I know, overkill, but you have to admit, the game is just that good.

10. phatlytridivo

phatlytridivo New Member

I really liked GTA Vice City Stories on PSP. It was one of my first GTA game before I started playing the PC ones. I had fun playing it and a lot of angers as well, since it was my first time playing the game and didn't know how the whole game work. Let's say I failed a lot at the missions. I like the story behind Vic, and the game has some amazing stories and quests. GTA San Andreas comes second on my list. That one has so much missions though and it has different elements to it like you can get hair cut and eat at fast food restaurant. But my most favorite would be GTA Vice City Stories.

11. camshaq23

camshaq23 New Member

Obviously the best right now is GTA V. It definitely is my favorite from the story line straight to online mode. Its based so much on real life from customizing cars to buying your own car online and evens houses.

12. john franklin

john franklin New Member

My favorite GTA game is GTA Vice City. It is the most favorite version of GTA all over the world. I have been playing it for a long time. GTA V is another version of GTA that is most favorite nowadays. It is fun to do violation in the GTA. GTA San Andreas is the golden version of GTA. There is no alternate of that game.

13. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

Haven't played GTA V (my pc can't handle it, and I can't afford a new one now) so I have to say San Andreas.
    It was so big, so open, with the best plot and characters (Samuel L. Jackson as a villain, how can you top that?) and with lots of different environments, not just cities. The cities itselves were also good, but I loved driving in the country forests while listening to krose, the country music station!

14. Sino989

Sino989 Member

My favorite GTA game is GTA IV because it was the first GTA I actually got into and played single player and multiplayer and was a blast on both sides of the game.

15. missionreport

missionreport New Member

I miss playing as Tommy. The best GTA game that really got me hooked up in the first place was Vice City. I just loved the songs and the map, and in time, I got so familiar with it, that I didn't really need a map to figure where I was in the game. It was like my second home.

16. Truffle

Truffle Active Member

For me personally was san andreas, it was open and it had a lot of features I wish were kept, and very memorable characters and a good story.

17. Jonathan Solomon

Jonathan Solomon Member

Probably San Andreas. When it comes to overall gameplay, GTA IV was best in my opinion. The detail put into that game was amazing. GTA SA is the most memorable because of my childhood PS2 days. Also, out of all the GTA storylines, San Andreas was the most well throughout. CJ's past was way more relatable than Nico Bellic (IV), Micheal, Franklin, and Trevor (V). I felt more connected to him as the story went on. In GTA IV, you become a hitman, complete missions but not really achieving gratitude or vengeance. Only to end up losing the love of his life. Then finally realizing revenge isn't the answer.

On a side note, it would really be nice if Rockstar Games remade San Andreas. I'm tired of playing HD modded versions.

18. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 New Member

vice city is my favorite GTA game, I use to play that game for hours, and I could still play this game today, San Andreas was my next best GTA game, but believe it or not I still haven't played GTA IV.

Jonathan Solomon likes this.
  19. Jonathan Solomon

Jonathan Solomon Member

Vice City lovers are true GTA series fans. All the mainstream people came on when GTA SA was released. Also, you must try GTA IV! Trust me you won't regret it.

20. Pady

Pady New Member

I like GTA games. But I like Vice City. It was my most favorite game. I was played this game for longest time.