• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wireless accessories

peachpurple

Reaction score
Wireless keyboard and mouse are very convenient, portable and less messy. I can bring the gadgets to my bed, on the sofa, outside anywhere even though there isn't any table available. Although it does used up a lot of batteries, I could use rechargeable batteries to minimize my expenditures.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Wireless yes please, I know sometimes you can be lacking of a good connection with those, but in my case sometimes I get excited, or turn my head to other side, or just move, and if I'm using wired ones I turn out killing my accessories. Based on the fact they can be expensive, I rather keep my babies free from wires, move them, and feel free myself. Also, wireless end up being more lightweight too, so that is a bonus.

ZXD22

Reaction score
When it comes to competitive gaming, wired is a must. If I'm just gaming casually and for fun, I wouldn't mind wireless.

augusta

Reaction score
We have the two because my brothers don't joke with games.But I prefer the wireless,I try to recharge it ahead of time.

Reaction score
Wired peripherals or accessories are more reliable because they don't experience wireless signal interference and they don't lose battery. I liked the convenience that wireless accessories give but they give headaches when you forget to charge the battery and they stop responding during games.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
I prefer wireless because it's a lot less hassle than worrying about my position when playing because of all the wires. The performance between the two is almost the same, anyway.

Referal

Reaction score
I prefer or should I say I like Wireless Headphones keyboards and all are fine if I am like travelling a lot like 24 hours day but I think wireless charger portable charges are good as I can be in car bus or anyother transportation and charge my phone expect planes as I know a few that don't allow portable chargers due to voltage it runs on etc.