• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Wireless accessories

Discussion in 'Gaming Hardware & Software' started by Ghost, Jul 24, 2012.

1. peachpurple

peachpurple New Member

Wireless keyboard and mouse are very convenient, portable and less messy. I can bring the gadgets to my bed, on the sofa, outside anywhere even though there isn't any table available. Although it does used up a lot of batteries, I could use rechargeable batteries to minimize my expenditures.

2. ballyhara

ballyhara New Member

Wireless yes please, I know sometimes you can be lacking of a good connection with those, but in my case sometimes I get excited, or turn my head to other side, or just move, and if I'm using wired ones I turn out killing my accessories. Based on the fact they can be expensive, I rather keep my babies free from wires, move them, and feel free myself. Also, wireless end up being more lightweight too, so that is a bonus.

3. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

When it comes to competitive gaming, wired is a must. If I'm just gaming casually and for fun, I wouldn't mind wireless.

4. augusta

augusta New Member

We have the two because my brothers don't joke with games.But I prefer the wireless,I try to recharge it ahead of time.

5. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

Wired peripherals or accessories are more reliable because they don't experience wireless signal interference and they don't lose battery. I liked the convenience that wireless accessories give but they give headaches when you forget to charge the battery and they stop responding during games.

6. pierrepotro

pierrepotro New Member

I prefer wireless because it's a lot less hassle than worrying about my position when playing because of all the wires. The performance between the two is almost the same, anyway.