• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who's your favorite player in Diablo?

Deen

Reaction score
It'd be Grogs' Ayla (untwinked, no cta, blizz sorc relying on bonehew), jjscud's Shieldmaiden and Marvel's Scarecrow since they were truly unique characters for their time and the persistence it took to finish them is incredible compared to the 99s I've done myself.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I recently played Diablo 2 after not playing it in over a decade. I still played a Necromancer, did the summoner build, and cruised my way through all 3 difficulties in hardcore mode. It's not really that stressful since you get shielded by a ton of companions, and all you have to do is soften up the enemy with curses. That's it. For 5 worlds and 3 difficulties, it's just point and click, then summon more creatures when they start dying. If you set your skills right, they hardly ever die either. Easiest walk to the finish line ever.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my favorite player in the "Diablo" game was barbarian the main in D2: LoD multiplayer, however, my second favorite was druid. Its a game where you forget the dated graphics very quickly...its all about the addicting gameplay.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
With all of Diablo series, my character is always the barbarian. I have played the other characters but for me, he will always be the best. Scary even hahaha

Gladdy

Reaction score
By player do you mean the in-game class or the in-game character? I am a bit confused :)

If you mean the class: it is the monk! I've made one on Diablo 3 as a seasonal character and I instantly feel in love with it. It is so versatile. You can easily farm greater rifts and bounties on your own or join a group of friends - no matter the group composition, you will always do really well. Not only that, you can self-heal and still dish out plenty of damage!

If you mean the character from the Diablo franchise then it has to be Tyarel. I think he first appeared in the Diablo 2 but we also see him throughout the story of the Diablo 3. I just love everything about him - what he stands for, the way he is designed, ...

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
With all of Diablo series, my character is always the barbarian. I have played the other characters but for me, he will always be the best. Scary even hahaha
Being a physical unstoppable force is all fun and games until a physically-immune boss comes along and all you can do is hopscotch your way into the next area to avoid being followed. The level 30 skill is great and all but without much grinding that barbarian would be easy target in Hell mode and even in Nightmare. When all you can do is go arm's length against all the bosses and all their minions, it's gonna be a long road ahead. Pretty short if it's on hardcore mode.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Being a physical unstoppable force is all fun and games until a physically-immune boss comes along and all you can do is hopscotch your way into the next area to avoid being followed. The level 30 skill is great and all but without much grinding that barbarian would be easy target in Hell mode and even in Nightmare. When all you can do is go arm's length against all the bosses and all their minions, it's gonna be a long road ahead. Pretty short if it's on hardcore mode.

Yes that is right... I am still satisfied using him as my main character.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
By player do you mean the in-game class or the in-game character? I am a bit confused :)

If you mean the class: it is the monk! I've made one on Diablo 3 as a seasonal character and I instantly feel in love with it. It is so versatile. You can easily farm greater rifts and bounties on your own or join a group of friends - no matter the group composition, you will always do really well. Not only that, you can self-heal and still dish out plenty of damage!

If you mean the character from the Diablo franchise then it has to be Tyarel. I think he first appeared in the Diablo 2 but we also see him throughout the story of the Diablo 3. I just love everything about him - what he stands for, the way he is designed, ...
Tyrael looked cool and all but he got his ass handed to him pretty easily by a still-weakened Baal. Even a fully leveled human character can beat him at his best. Also, the sword and wing animations were cool I admit, but if you're going for most badass, it's gotta be our own characters.