• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which MOBA game do you like the best?

Which MOBA title do you prefer?

• LoL

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Dota2

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • HoN

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Smite

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

cesarmatute

Reaction score
I played Dota (1) a lot, and I must say that I never got bored of it. Every battle is different from the others. I have only played a little Dota 2 and LoL, and I prefer Dota 2 over LoL, mostly because of the graphics. I like also the design of characters of Dota 2 more than LoL's. I don's play Dota anymore cause I need a good internet connection and mine is really bad, sadly.

Reaction score
Dota 2 and mobile legends. I first played ML, and it's the reason I am kinda enjoying playing dota2. I am more familiar with the skills and builds I need to upgrade and purchase. That's why I rarely find any difficulty in playing dota 2. It's just too addicting and fun. I love the graphics of both games. You will also learn new strategies and teamwork to win the game!

Referal

Reaction score
I never played Dota 2 I used to play league of legends but it was a while ago back in 2000 Idk how the game is today like I can't even login to the game anymore either so..But I gotta try Dota 2