• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which division and tier do you currently belong?

airfightermax

Reaction score
i recently started playing ranked games so atm i am bronze III (3) still trying to improve though :p

Saaame, I'm really quite scared playing ranked too since I feel I'm pressured to win and every mistake is crucial. I landed Bronze 4 on my placements and now I'm stuck at Silver 4, also still learning how to improve my game :smiley:

Alex

Reaction score
I'm currently Diamond 4 on NA, but I've slowed down my play recently. My only recent ranked game was to stop my decay.

huggy212

Reaction score
Currently im at silver 2. i dont really play ranked games because I dont have my whole time for LoL. I just got my rank from the yearly pplacements. I also do not have an excellent internet stable connection so most of the time I die because of the lag. Im pretty much happy of my rank because I believe it is not really the measure of whose strong and not. There are diamond people who get beaten by bronze and silvers.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Right now i am Gold V, for months i stoped play because i dont see any sence climb to platinum, but a friend show me it is worth to climb, in a higher elo you are more challenge you can find, only the challenge push me to climb right now but it is worth.

forumheem

Reaction score
When I started playing I was in bronze but then I improved a lot and after few years I ended up in a platinum, but now I am not playing as much as I used to. But your 126th place is really impressive you must be very good at the game.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Currently, I am ranked gold 3 on PH server. However, I do not play ranks with strangers from queue because I would only struggle to have leadership and good collaboration. I only play ranks with friends that I know are skillful and I know I could collaborate perfectly to have a smooth sailing and good game. I play normal games when my friends aren't online, which also additionally enhances my skill on champions I know and enables me to learn new champions that I can use during ranked games.