• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which division and tier do you currently belong?

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I'm currently placed 126th in the Philippines server.

Morgan Daniel Dawkins

Reaction score
I'm Silver 3 on EUW and Silver IV on NA , slowly climbing and raising my MMR that i'm even playing gold players.

guruproto

Reaction score
I'm currently Gold IV with aims of getting to Platinum. I feel like I'm at the right place for matchmaking. I can best my lane opponent 75% of the time, but there is still a lot of noob mistakes that I find myself making, and my champion pool is quite low. I've never had the mentality of "belonging" in a higher rank than I am. My philosophy is simple; if you belong in X Rank, you would be there by now. Tons of players make smurfs and pub stomp the ladder to get back to the division of their main account, so how am I different? I think a lot of players would benefit from having the same mentality of always learning instead of thinking they're better than the rest of their team.

leahcim132

Reaction score
Last time I checked I was Plat V on NA server. With the new season and rank decay I am probably somewhere around Gold III or IV. I haven't touched league in a while since I can't stand playing alone. I think I could of placed higher like Plat III or II but my initial goal was to get Plat so I just had fun and didn't take the game too seriously.

Xante

Reaction score
i recently started playing ranked games so atm i am bronze III (3) still trying to improve though :p

Belovedad

Reaction score
I'm a plat II player on the NA server. I've been stuck there for a while though. I always get some troll or feeder in my placements so I pretty much gave up on ranked on that account.

Steamroller

Reaction score
Previous season I reached Gold V in LAN server. Got bored of league of legends and gave it to a Platinum I friend that wished my account only to test troll builds purposes in ranked, and even with trolling he kept me in the division tier lol.

Last time I played the server was brimming of AFK and flammers. I was told that Riot introduced a new system that put ragequitters and AFKs in the bottom of waiting's list. At last they do something meaningful.

JusApee

Reaction score
I'm currently placed in Platinum IV after I ended last season as a Platinum II. I haven't played that much, though, and I'm not doing it right now either, simply because I enjoy more having fun while playing than I enjoy becoming overcompetitive. Ranked is overrated, in my opinion, meaning that everyone tries to be "the best" in a team game, which is not possible.

kaiserflame

Reaction score
I'm currently in Gold V. I only play rank to get to Gold for the season rewards. There's unfortunately too many toxic players in rank to enjoy playing there so I stick to normals or the other game modes.

My philosophy is simple; if you belong in X Rank, you would be there by now. Tons of players make smurfs and pub stomp the ladder to get back to the division of their main account, so how am I different? I think a lot of players would benefit from having the same mentality of always learning instead of thinking they're better than the rest of their team.

I agree to this one hundred percent. I have had too many teammates who says they're the one carrying the team when their score is 13/12/5. They forget that if they have 12 deaths against their 13 kills, they practically fed a minimum of 3 players every time they die. So no. You're not carrying. You're feeding the enemy every time you try to kill someone solo and dying. Don't expect people to always try to keep up with your self destructive ways because the rest of us see what you can't even comprehend. Learn to adjust, cooperate, and listen to what others think as well. Because even if you think you can carry the whole team, you still need the rest of them to help you win. Being toxic is just plain unproductive since you're not only aggravating your teammates, it gives your teammates no motivation at all nor suggest any kind of strategy to help you win.

Oh, and if you ask for wards when you yourself isn't warding, then screw you.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I make it a point not to play ranked without my roommate, who is also my duo partner. I just can't deal with the toxicity in most games. We're currently ranked Silver IV, but we're still slowly climbing. Unfortunately with our work and school schedules, we haven't been able to play as much ranked lately.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I'm currently Plat II. I was Diamond V last season but I haven't been playing as much because I don't have the time and I've grown a bit bored of it (plus it's gotten way too toxic in certain games). I've been playing since season 4 so it's been ages :)

I'm not really making an effort to climb in this season. I got too frustrated and angry last time and it just takes all the fun out of the game. I do ''try hard'' but not to the point where all I would care about would be the ELO. Also I don't suggest duoing on bot lane unless you are really good and are 100% you will beat the opponent. Best roles to duo queue on are jungle + middle/top.

Atropia

Reaction score
Last time I recalled I was in Gold I however probably decayed all the way back to silver. Which was about 5 seasons ago..

Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Reaction score
I'm currently playing at Gold Division rank 3 in the Philippines because of the players becoming so good at playing it and the more I win the more players become more good at playing it, that is why i constantly train so that i could climb up in the ranks i wish because playing with a losing team and other opponents crushing my team to beast is quite heart aching and so frustrating.

Distilled

Reaction score
Currently, I am at Gold IV on the NA server. I was plat III last season! I am hoping by mastering more champions I can reach platinum again. I have been using a lot of the web apps that the fans created for League of Legends to help me find my weaknesses.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
At the moment, I am Silver I on the North American server. Last season I was like Silver 4. I'm slowly improving and when I continue playing again I will definitely aim to climb higher. By the end of this season, I hope to reach at least Gold III or II.

Miles Lucas

Reaction score
Not to brag, but I am Bronze V on the North American server.

And if you are wondering, No, I don't blame it on my teammates. I am probably the worst person to play with. I am what others would call "Trash". When I first started playing I played teemo a lot, and I played ranked as soon as I got to level 30. Don't be me. Don't play teemo and play ranked right at level 30.

lexcion

Reaction score
Right now im Plat V but I peaked at Diamond IV playing only Wukong. I could definitely reach higher but I don't want to invest the time to play League all day since its more of a grind than actually having fun. I feel like I only have a potential to win about 20% of my games, and the other 80% are all ready decided before I even began. I don't even play at all nowadays because its just not fun anymore.

luispas

Reaction score
I'm Gold V in promo to Gold IV. I can't play very often that's why I'm stuck on this elo :(

alastor1

Reaction score
Right now I'm Gold IV, trying to keep climbing to Platinum. The problem is that I'm playing more normals than rankeds, I need to focus on Solo Queue. The other problem is the people, I always find flamer teams that don't want to win, end up surrender and that's frustrating.