• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Whats your Favourite Type of Game?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Always been a fan of racing games since I was a very young kid. I do also have a growing passion for First Person Shooters as well though.

Racing games comes second in my list of favorite games. What is your favorite game in this category? :smiley:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I love word puzzle and car race, I like playing word puzzle games especially because it keeps my mind active and thinking.

I like to play word puzzle only when I'm bored :sweatsmile:, it works as a "time killer" for me. :tongueout:

reginafalange

Reaction score
I think my favorite kind of game is racing ones. For example, Need For Speed. I love this game, I had installed it on my laptop some time ago and I was spending hours playing it. I love driving and being chased by the police (I mean in the game lol). Had to uninstall because of some reasons, but I wish I could play racing games more often cause they are really fun.

Sunlyte

Reaction score
Probably platformers. Mario, Sonic, Rayman, that sort of thing. I guess you could even count Uncharted as a platformer really. I don't know why, but I just find running through levels killing baddies and collecting items really enjoyable. Action/Adventure games would probably come second, so definitely Uncharted in there and stuff like Hyper Light Drifter.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I love casual and survival games. I am very picky when it comes to casual games especially because I consider if it is fun for a long period of playing and if it has a multiplayer mode so I could play with my siblings. I see that casual games do exist for the purpose of having fun and relaxing. On the other hand, I love a lot of survival games since it is very thrilling and exciting to collect resources from the wild and your skill as a survivor will mean if you live or not. Some survival games I have played are Minecraft, Don't Starve Together, and Rust. It is even better to play a survival game with a friend or someone else because it is much more exciting to run away from a very strong enemy with a friend by your side.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I think my favorite kind of game is racing ones. For example, Need For Speed. I love this game, I had installed it on my laptop some time ago and I was spending hours playing it. I love driving and being chased by the police (I mean in the game lol). Had to uninstall because of some reasons, but I wish I could play racing games more often cause they are really fun.

Need for Speed is so cool! :smiley: I love the realism of this franchise because it's everything super exciting!

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I love casual and survival games. I am very picky when it comes to casual games especially because I consider if it is fun for a long period of playing and if it has a multiplayer mode so I could play with my siblings. I see that casual games do exist for the purpose of having fun and relaxing. On the other hand, I love a lot of survival games since it is very thrilling and exciting to collect resources from the wild and your skill as a survivor will mean if you live or not. Some survival games I have played are Minecraft, Don't Starve Together, and Rust. It is even better to play a survival game with a friend or someone else because it is much more exciting to run away from a very strong enemy with a friend by your side.

Minecraft
is a very nice game and is becoming more and more populararound the world (which is obviously something good :wink:)!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
It's a tie between run and shoot styled games like Megaman, and turn-based RPGs. Both of those genres have held my interest longer than the others and provided me examples of my favorite games I've ever played. I sometimes put in Megaman X just because I like the tactile way you manipulate the controller to perform his various stunts. Likewise I re-explore the stories in many of the older Final Fantasy games over and over again as the years go by because they just seem so timeless.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I love RPGs and games where I feel as if though i am exploring a world--sandbox games, I would say. I like games where I can develop the character over a period of time and create an imaginative personal history around the character as I play, I like to put myself into the character and to pretend I am in the actual world of the game while I am playing...so, fantasy and sci-fi sandbox games are my thing...

Thammy

Reaction score
Sporting games all the way! Soccer tho..followed by racing games, adventure games and then action games. Well been trying to choose which is over which between adventure and action games. But soccer games first and then racing games. I think i need to try new ones..anyone could please suggest anyone for me and probably where i could purchase. But free download links would honestly do it for me Thank you in advance.

victorslide05

Reaction score
Just like you,I love racing games so much.No matter what am riding,I don't really care once its racing.Am just so addicted to racing games that I got a Logitech wheel and a 3d glasses.I have played a lot ranging from NFS,driver club,motor sport, F1,wipeout and many more.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I really like the adventure/ action kind of game to relax and just chill. Also I like strategy games too! I feel like they actually make me think a little bit beyond the game and analyze every move it’s sort of fun for me.

Sairil

Reaction score
For me my favorite game is some kind of strategy game like clash castle and the latest rpg game the mobile legends. becuse of its unique game flatform that anyone can be addicted.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Any kind of sci-fi game, also adventures and strategy ones. The issue is that I love classic games like Super Mario World, Need for Speed, Star Wars saga, so in the end I always finish playing a classic over a new one. I'm tempted to play a horror/survival one, but actually I've seen some demos and not very convincing ones, so if anyone can make a recommendation, it will be useful.