• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What unreleased game are you looking forward to

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I loved when I got wolfenstein the new order then the next got released was crap and now wolfenstein 2 is going to be even better.

And yeah hope that it won't be an wast of money if it's going to be crap

Yeah, I totally understand you... It's definitely very bad when we create high expectations for anything and we are frustrated. But let's hope for the good news, and obviously, that the games are good.

The hope is always the last one to die, right? :tongueclosed:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Ori and the Will of Wisps. I played Ori and the Blind Forest a few days ago when I got it off Steam and I'm hooked. It was a great game with amazing music and great art style. I can't wait to play the new one which (coincidentally) gets a trailer for release the week I decided to play it. I can't wait, but it probably would take a while to be ported to the PC and even longer to get enough of a discount so I can afford it during sales.

Moaz

Reaction score
For me, I can't wait for the day that Call of duty: World war II is going to be released in..I hope it's better and the becomes the best Call of duty game ever.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
As a fan of FPS games and Call of Duty game series, I'm eagerly waiting for Call of Duty: WWII right now. But the problem is that this game platform is PS4 and XBOX ONE consoles, which I don't own (I just have PS3). I guess I have to play either at my friend's place, who owns XBOX ONE or I will play on my PC at home.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
For me, I can't wait for the day that Call of duty: World war II is going to be released in..I hope it's better and the becomes the best Call of duty game ever.

Call of Duty is a nice one. :smiley: It's not my favorite, but I like to play it sometimes. Do you think Wolrd War will be a better one? My expectations are not so high about it. :sweat:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Call of Duty is a nice one. :smiley: It's not my favorite, but I like to play it sometimes. Do you think Wolrd War will be a better one? My expectations are not so high about it. :sweat:
After the atrocity that was that space game I think they can have cavemen hitting each other with clubs and I would be completely fine with that. Call of Duty and Battlefield were both war reenactments and the games have thrived with that concept for years. Why CoD would change that to future stuff is completely beyond me, and based on the ratings for their newer games, most players hate them too.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Fortnite this july. I am looking forward to this game as this looks like a fun multiplayer coop game. This game would probably take up a lot of my time as fort building looks really good in this game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
After the atrocity that was that space game I think they can have cavemen hitting each other with clubs and I would be completely fine with that. Call of Duty and Battlefield were both war reenactments and the games have thrived with that concept for years. Why CoD would change that to future stuff is completely beyond me, and based on the ratings for their newer games, most players hate them too.

I kinda agree with you. But let's hope the new version is at least good, right? :smirk: I really don't have expectations as high as this game but I think they will make good changes. :smiley:

Javo1096

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to the StarFox 2 that was never realease back in that time, for an oldie classic games fan like me it's a huge deal I mean given the times we live in talking about videogames the fact that they release a game that never saw the light and you're launching it with the SNES special nostalgic edition it's so amazing.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I kinda agree with you. But let's hope the new version is at least good, right? :smirk: I really don't have expectations as high as this game but I think they will make good changes. :smiley:
I would give them the benefit of the doubt too if they weren't charging a lot for their games. Even during sales you don't see their titles go down even a little bit. It's all about making a profit for these guys and not enough motivation to try and create something new. Just slap that "Call of Duty" title on a game and people will buy it instantly anyway. Why bother trying and getting motivated?

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
Looking forward to the release of god of war III on ps4. The hype so far has been extremely mouthwatering. The trailer had me at the edge of my sit throughout. So, I have been keeping my fingers crossed concerning this one.

As usual, I hope it meets my expectation, because these game makers are fund of coming below par of what they showed us in their trailers. It promises to be awesome, but again, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best of it.

fireball916

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront II. Everything I've read and seen from the alpha footage seems like EA/Dice have really listened to the community and have improved on everything from the first Battlefront. I'm most excited to play as clones and droids, watch for those wrist rockets! I'm also very curious and excited to play the story mode. In general I'm glad they're packing more content in the game on release.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I'm only hyped up by two upcoming games right now. First one is Death Stranding for PS4. The game is being developed by Hideo Kojima, the same person who made the Metal Gear Solid franchise that I grew to love for a long time now. Hideo Kojima has a remarkable writing skill for stories and the way he delivered the story of MGS felt very dramatic, especially Metal Gear Solid 4.
The second game I am looking forward to playing is Monster Hunter World. I have been playing Monster Hunter since it was on the PSP, and I am still playing t now on my 3DS. I became even more excited for the game after Capcom released an actual gameplay video. In comparison with the previous installments, the upcoming game is much better in terms of liveliness in the envirobment. There is actual interactions between the monsters and they seem to follow the food chain, like in the wild.