Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More
  • Clone Wars Server is LIVE!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Garry's Mod server is active with players
    Join Us!

What unreleased game are you looking forward to

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by dmch, Oct 6, 2012.

1. dmch

dmch New Member

Anyone care to share what unreleased game they're looking forward to?

Halo 4 for me :D

Gladdy likes this.
  2. Sino989

Sino989 New Member

What game am I looking forward to? Currently, I am looking forward to Call of Duty World War II because quite honestly, I do not enjoy the recent Call of Dutys.

Gladdy likes this.
  3. Gladdy

Gladdy New Member

There's quite some I'm looking forward to. I think 2017 will be a good year for games. Like Sino989 said, WWII (please let it be good), then Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, State of Decay 2 - loved that game and the fact that they will finally add COOP is awesome. Last but not least, Red Dead Redemption 2. I have been waiting for this sequel so long and now it will finally arrive, so excited. It will be interesting to see where the story will take us.

4. Hux

Hux Administrator Administrator

So far I'm looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII and the new Assassin's Creed game that's been announced.

5. lunarsilkdragon

lunarsilkdragon New Member

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. I have literally never been this hype for a video game ever.
    Mount & Blade: Warband is one of my favorite games of all time and with the right mods, it's as close to a perfect game as you can get. From what I've seen from gameplay videos it seems to be all I can ask for. The same awesome game but with most features improved and some brand new ones that also seem cool.

6. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf New Member

I have a huuuge backlog so I'm more focused on finishing games I already own. But I can't help but be hyped for a few upcoming titles.
    South Park: the fractured but whole is the first that come to mind. I absolutely loved the first one, expecially as a fan of the show, and I hope this one will top it!
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War is another game I'm waiting. Again, another sequel, but again, I loved the first one. A perfect open-world, in my opinion. The only think I didn't really like was the ending.
    But I'm also waiting for a non-sequel game! Praey for the Gods, simply because it's Shadow of the Colossus (one of my favourite games ever) with snow. It looks promising.

7. Jonathan Solomon

Jonathan Solomon New Member

Lately, I haven't really been excited about new gaming titles. I've been enjoying oldie but goodies. As of 2017, I am very interested in the releases of God of War 4, State of Decay 2, and Crackdown 3. Hopefully, they live up to the expectations of the news bulletins they've been receiving recently.