• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What releases are you looking forward to?

overcast

Reaction score
I am looking for another series from Croteam. After Serious Sam : BFG they didn't really put on anything interesting. Also I am looking forward to the game series from the FEAR and Silent Hill. It'd be interesting to see how some series are going to work out. You can see that some of the game releases are not that much interesting these days.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I'll be honest, this year isn't the most exciting for me when it comes to upcoming gaming releases.

I am, however, keen for Crackdown 3, Destiny 2, and Assassin's Creed: Origins. Judging from the trailers, all three upcoming gaming titles look promising. Though you can never be too sure till you actually experience gameplay.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
This year Super Mario Odyssey. In the future, Kingdom Hearts III and the FFVII Remake.

Zyni

Reaction score
In one of the threads here (another sub forum, I think), someone mentioned a game called "Pantheon." Based on that person's posting history, I figured it was worth looking into. I went to the site and checked it out. It looks good, looks like a fun game. It should be out sometime this year. I'm adding that one to my list of hopefuls. It will probably be out sooner than any of the others I've had my eye on, so that's a bonus.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. :sunglasses:

This game was released recently but I haven't yet had the pleasure of playing it (and I'm crazy about it). Everything I read and saw about this game made me extremely anxious and excited. :smiley:

Ferns

Reaction score
Maybe it won't arrive for at least two years' time, but I'm stoked about the prospect of a new GTA. I hope Rockstar would finally create a female protagonist for the franchise. It's already 2017, it's about time for a change.

Ash

Reaction score
Maybe it won't arrive for at least two years' time, but I'm stoked about the prospect of a new GTA. I hope Rockstar would finally create a female protagonist for the franchise. It's already 2017, it's about time for a change.
Doubt they would go for a main protagonist that is female unless they totally went in a new direction and did a married couple so you could play as either character. I doubt they would go for a solo female character because it's not been tried before by them and they would see it as too much of a risk. The game is probably a long time away although they probably have started working on the game.

Personally I've really looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2. Can't wait to play it on the current generation consoles, the graphics are going to be unbelievable.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
I really want to pick up the Nintendo console because I want to play Mario Odessey. I haven't been keeping up too much with new releases, but as a child, I enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts games, so I want to play the Kingdom Hearts 3, even though the older games don't hold up too well.