• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What releases are you looking forward to?

lexinonomous

Reaction score
There are a ton of new games coming out in the new year. Many of them are coming out for Christmas. With everything being released left and right, it's hard for me to keep up with all of the games I'd like to sink my teeth into. Personally, I'm waiting on Uncharted 4 to make it's release to the public.

What releases are you looking forward to?

Dabstin

Reaction score
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. It's the only game that I'm interested in next year. Doesn't seem to be a lot else that piques my interest. I wish Cyberpunk 2077 was coming next year, but I'm afraid it's still two years before we even hear news about it, according to the developer. It might be the game of the decade.

Kaitara

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3 (unknown date), Final Fantasy XV (unknown date), The Last Guardian (unknown date), No Man's Sky (unknown date), Prey for the Gods (unknown date)...

Yeah, my gaming future is looking pretty bleak. Thankfully I have a HUGE Steam backlog to get through before all these games drop! :D

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3 (unknown date), Final Fantasy XV (unknown date), The Last Guardian (unknown date), No Man's Sky (unknown date), Prey for the Gods (unknown date)...

Yeah, my gaming future is looking pretty bleak. Thankfully I have a HUGE Steam backlog to get through before all these games drop! :D

This is how out of the loop I am. I had no idea that there was going to be a Kingdom of Hearts 3! You have me all sorts of excited about that one. Thank you for sharing that information with me!

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
It's difficult for me to get excited about new games. I don't have a PS4. They have essentially cut off PS3 from all the good games. For example, one game I was really looking forward to was Mortal Kombat X. I love the Mortal Kombat series. However, after waiting and waiting and waiting to find out the release date for PS3, I found out that they cancelled the PS3 release. I was crushed.

Honeymoon

Reaction score
Tom Clancy's The Division. From the looks of it, it looks really fun! I found out about it after several of the Youtube gamers that I watch mentioned them in one of their videos (a couple of them about the E3). The game seems to be getting better and better with every piece of information that we get, although some aspects of it seem to be disappointing. For example, from what I heard they seem to focus more on the gameplay and ditching the story. That kind of worries me since I'm the kind of gamer that pay attention to the story when I play. It's also the main reason why I haven't pre-ordered the game yet (thought I'll wait it out and see if people are happy with the game).

SharaElyse

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy 7 remake. I'm also hoping that they may release it on the PC. Some people have said it's doubtful, but just have to wait and see ^_^

syaota

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Fallout 4, and the newest Halo. Also The Division looks awesome as well.

Sino989

Reaction score
I am looking forward to Call of Duty World War II. I've truthfully had enough of the futuristic Call of Dutys and I'm glad they are going to how Call of Duty used to be.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the next Super Mario Odissey I watched the trailer and made me think of when Super Mario Galaxy came out because it looks really amazing, not to mention the fact that this time Mario would get to interact to actual real world looking people.

Gladdy

Reaction score
There's so many that I'm still looking forward to and anxiously waiting... just a few of my ''please release them soon for the love of god'' games list: the FF7 remake, new Horizon DLC, Red Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty: World War II, new Life is Strange and more! Luckily, some of these have already date of releases revealed so now I just hang tight and wait!

It is hard to wait though because you get hyped up with all of these little sneak peak trailers and gameplay footage and you want the game released right away.

Bayoneutra

Reaction score
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is on top of my list without any doubt. I can't wait for August 31st, I'm super pumped up! Somehow the closer the date is, the longer the wait feels.

I also got pretty excited about Pokken Tournament DX, but then again I'm always excited about any new Pokemon release lol. Probably going to get Nintendo Switch if my finances allow it. I'll be praying here.

BrokenDownFlier

Reaction score
I'm actually waiting for Rising World to finally get released. Several years in the making but they're still considered an "Early Access" game on Steam. They just released the map system and did many fixes to old content and their next release is supposed to be the Character Generation so that will be good. My female friends complain constantly because they have to use a male avatar.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I'm waiting a lot of games from the E3, the game that I am waiting the most is the Star Wars Battlefront, it have the best graphics and modes to play. Another games that I am waiting are the Spiderman game, the Super Mario Odyssey. I would like to play the Spiderman game, because it have a lot of new controls and mods. And I am waiting the Super Mario Odyssey because I want it to be a open world game.

Zyni

Reaction score
I heard of one called "Ashes of Creaton" that sounds really good to me. It's an MMORPG, my favorite genre. Their Kickstarter campaign seems to have gone well, so hopefully it will get off the ground (and hopefully in the not too distant future).

I'm also anxious to see what Bonfire Studios will come up with. Rob Pardo (from the original World of Warcraft) started this studio, and I know he will come up with something great. He knows what makes games fun. Hurry up, Rob and team!

Denis_P

Reaction score
I never thought I'd see the day, but somehow Ubisoft managed to hype me up for a new Assassin's Creed game. Being pretty obsessed with ancient Egyptian history every since I was a kid, I'm super excited about the new Egyptian setting for Assassin's Creed Origins. The last Assassin's Creed game I enjoyed was Black Flag, and I skipped all of the others since because they all seemed deeply unimpressive. But given the new setting and the supposedly revamped gameplay, I'm excited to see where the series is going.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
God of War 4 and Dragon Ball Fighters Z!! I personally can't wait 'til 2018, I want it all now! I've been a long time fan of both series and I just can't wait for it anymore. The new father-figure version of Kratos is fresh and new for me, and I would like to see how it turns out (as I also loved the Logan movie, despite it being a different approach than most X-Men films), and I guess nobody can deny how good DBZ Fighters Z looks, it's about time we had a new DBZ game that's not in full 3D!

Dan bers

Reaction score
Having completed NFS the run:smirk:, I can't wait to get my hand on NFS payback:tonguewink:. The anxiety is killing me. The trailer they uploaded is making me even crazier:tired:

Dexter

Reaction score
Metro: Exodus and "A Way Out". Having played all the Metro games, I can't wait to see how the 3rd entry in the series turns out. The Metro games are FPS horror based on the Metro novels my Dmitry Glukhovsky. Apart from being great games (and one of my favorites when it comes to first person shooter mixed with horror games), they're also pretty good adaptions of the author's books.

As for the other game, "A Way Out" is a splitscreen 3rd person co-op game where you have to break out of a prison. It pretty much reminds me of the Prison Break TV series. It's being developed by the developers of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons but published by EA. I really hope they can pull it off and make it great, I don't think there's many games where the goal is to break out of prison.