• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What kind of GPU is in your system right now?

airfightermax

Reaction score
I game on a laptop so I am stuck on an Nvidia 930M :( it is not the best but I can play some games on it on decent graphics on 30 frames. I have been thinking to buy PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds but I know I cannot run it on my laptop :(

I really want to play that game so bad :(

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I have a wimpy Geforce 730GT 1GB. I only play Minecraft on my PC and it plays Minecraft well. So its good enough for me, I don't need a Titan X just to play Minecraft lol. :smiley:

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my Pc have nVidia GeForce GT 730 with a video memory of 2GB, Ram- 4 GB. It is a good PC, I have no complaints until now, it is working just fine.

Blaine019

Reaction score
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti. It's not that powerful but can play most of the games today from low to medium settings.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Uuh... I feel so out of place here with my laptop GPU. It's an AMD 8550G card, it's the AMD 5550M APU's integrated card. It doesn't even have any dedicated memory, but it can take up to 4 GB from my 8 GB of RAM.
It doesn't work well at all with the latest games, it just straight up crashed with a few demos I tried, but it can play pre-2013 titles pretty decently (the most hardware-heavy games require mid-low settings, though).
I should probably consider getting an external card somewhere in the future, though, if that's even possible.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Currently running a MSI GTX 1070 8GB. It's the OC ARMOR edition. I'm running that alongside my i5-6600K until I can get a 1080 in September.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Well currently I'm stuck with a laptop so my GPU is not that great... It's a GeForce GTX 860M, which is fine and can run most of the games pretty well. I can forget about the most recent ones, but I'm a patient player!