• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is your Favorite Steam Game

overcast

Reaction score
I'd go with CS: GO and I have also checked the game "binding of issac". It seems to be a good game. I have seen few people play it on twitch and it is fun. Apart from this I think few new games like dead cell and tekken is good game. I don't know how many people love playing them. But I find dead cell definitely a good game.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
By steam game I assume games that are available in steam? If so, then as of now, I'd say Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1! I loved that game to it's core, I thought it was good in it's own way. The storyline was alright for me, but the cutscenes were really amazing and the overall gameplay was good. When I tried Xenoverse 2, for some reason it just didn't feel the same anymore. It could just be me though, but I'm not all too fond of Xenoverse 2.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I particularly have a dozen games in which I am a fan. But I'll list only a few of them here: Battlefield hard line, Counter Strike and Max Payne.

castills

Reaction score
Transistor is my favorite blend of cyberpunk, action, RPG, and feels. It chills be by how similar life is today with voice silenced to woo a majority. A predominant singer literally loses her voice by some wannabe leaders, who want to stop the whimsical affects the public has. I wouldn't want to be in a world where the majority vote on weather rules either.

The soundtrack definitely helped you fight your way to the boss, but as the dust settles, there is no winner. The singer is surrounded by silence. Breathtaking graphics my potato laptop could handle!

My short review on Steam

Denis_P

Reaction score
Hmm, something smells fishy here considering I don't think there has been a Battlefield game available on Steam since Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

In any case, currently my favorite Steam game is Stardew Valley. I've been playing it to a crazy degree, since the relaxing gameplay can get super addicting and I'm trying to get all the Steam achievements as well. My favorite game overall in my library would have to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, it's a game I constantly keep returning to and never get tired of.

SpeedOfSmell

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be Dark Souls. I love everything about that game. My favorite part is the combat system. It's one of the only games I have played where the combat doesn't feel spammy, like Skyrim. It actually requires thought and planning. I also love the replayability of it. There's always stuff to do. You can start a NG+, farm for certain items, grind achievements, or try a new build.

jelleh

Reaction score
My favourite steam game is CSGO. I haven't been playing it for long but I enjoyu playing it with my brother who moved out of the house!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Witcher 3 obviously. I think it's the perfect blend of gameplay and story, and you will have a ton of fun trying to decide with the game's choices; a game which has 32 different endings by the way, and it also has 2 DLCs that add enormous game hours because of the large new areas as well as engaging storylines and NPCs. Trust me, when you play this game, every other game would look inferior and poorly done by comparison.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My favourite Steam games currently are Dota and Football Manager games. I play Dota regularly with my friends as a party. I have been buying Football Manager games annually as I am a football fan. I will never get tired of playing these two games.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Mine would be Dota 2 and CS:GO. But lately I've been spending a lot of time playing Dota 2.
My CS:GO rank is still low since I have played it for a couple of days only.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Let's see... if we consider a favorite game based on the played hours, according to my profile, the games I played the most are:
- The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, with over 700 hours. Yes, it might be considered my favorite.
- Garry's Mod, around 250 hours. I used it mostly for playing around in single player, making some stupid comics but I recently tried the multiplayer and it's pretty fun.
- Dark Souls 3, almost 100 hours. It's not my favorite in the series (the first one is the best one), so I don't know why I have so many hours in it... but I love it of course.

But other games where I have less hour that I liked are things like Super Meat Boy, Batman Arkham City, Portal 2, Spelunky... oh and I could go on for ages, I have so many games and I love so many of them.

lordrenly

Reaction score
Counter Strike and Battlefield for me. I love to do LAN parties and I have a couple of friends whose house are big enough to do these kinds of LAN parties. I have played the older versions of Counter Strike during my college days and sometimes I play them again when I want to take a break from GOs.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
In any case, currently my favorite Steam game is Stardew Valley. I've been playing it to a crazy degree, since the relaxing gameplay can get super addicting and I'm trying to get all the Steam achievements as well. My favorite game overall in my library would have to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, it's a game I constantly keep returning to and never get tired of.
Aha! I knew I recognized the chicken that's your avatar. Stardew Valley is a great game! I picked it up on sale during the winter sale, I think, and I put a good number of hours into it really quickly. I love the idea of fixing up your property and getting your farm into an efficient state to be growing crops. It's a really relaxing game, and I still like playing it casually every once in a while.

airfightermax

Reaction score
The game I spent the longest playing so I'm gonna assume is more than likely my favorite is Borderlands the first game. The second a prequel was good but not as good as the first as far as loot systems go. It kept me playing daily as the only game I played for well over 2500 hours. Then Borderlands 2 came out and ruined it for me.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My favourite Steam games currently are Dota and Football Manager games. I play Dota regularly with my friends as a party. I have been buying Football Manager games annually as I am a football fan. I will never get tired of playing these two games.
So what's Football manager like? Is it just like a GM mode where you don't actually play any game, just setup the players and manage the sidelines like a simulator? I've seen it before but I never actually paid attention to it. I saw it in my queue on Steam, but I had other stuff in mind so it was a quick "next" for me when I saw it in the list. What's the game like?

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
It has to be Defense of the Ancients 2 for me. It was the reason why I signed up for Steam. Back then I didn't know what Steam was for, and only thought that it was a platform setup only for DotA 2. Then after a while I realized that there are tons of games available for sale anytime at the Steam store and found it convenient that you could bring whatever game you have to any PC as long as you know your account. Since then I have been collecting games that are on sale especially on Steam sales. Even though I have plenty of games that I do not play now, I will be able to play them in the future when I need to.