• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is your Favorite Steam Game

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
might get along with @tripz :) He plays that a lot!

Fable - The Lost Chapters. I might be a little biased though considering it is one of my all time favourite games :)

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say Dirty Bomb at this point in time. It's basically CS:GO + TF2.

Guardian

Reaction score
According to my hours played its Total War: Rome II

...but Crusader Kings II is catching up really quickly.

niightwind

Reaction score
Ahhh that's a difficult decision! Really lame but I'm going to go with the game "Nameless". On the surface it looks like a typical otome dating sim, which to be honest is the reason I picked it out (I was lonely and wanted to feel like someone gave a dang about me even if that someone was a video game character). But as I continued through the story it took on a really dark overtone, and I was really shocked by how dark some of the bad endings got. Major chills and creep factor going on disguised as a cute romance game. :eek:

I've also enjoyed Monstrum, but the game is so hard that I can't get through all the endings. HuniePop is weird but oddly enjoyable, too. I haven't seen all the endings in Long Live The Queen but that's another one I enjoyed.

Oh - and Little Inferno! I haven't played that game myself yet, but I've watched a bunch of lets plays of it and thought it was great.

Patrick

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say Dirty Bomb at this point in time. It's basically CS:GO + TF2.
Can confirm. No one pto in Dirty Bomb either, but it's pretty fun beating people with bats.
Oh - and Little Inferno! I haven't played that game myself yet, but I've watched a bunch of lets plays of it and thought it was great.
*swoon*

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
It was Tf2 but I quit cause I have to get ready for college i have 4k hours in it

AmenoKaji

Reaction score
Much to my surprise I have been having a blast with Freestyle2. It's a 3 v 3 halfcourt Basketball game. Surprisingly it's pretty good, I remember playing the original freestyle back on a browse but I ended up trying this one out because of a streamer I watch wanted people to play with. It's been a lot of good laughs as we get tryhard in the games and people are screaming and getting overly excited when the games are really close. it's free to play with some microtransaction but it's been a blast so far.

Radix24

Reaction score
Based on the time count on my steam library, I would give that to the Total War Series. The most time I spent was on Total War: Empire. That game has been buggy and the AI is bad unless you have it modded, but it was fun. I also have Shogun II FOTS on there. Next one is Kerbal Space Program. Which I accidentally call Kerbal Genocide Program, ahem, because my rockets were not made right. Luckily there are no blood splatter or death animations or that game could have been violent so quickly on me end. wahaha. lol jk.

Obi

Reaction score
Terraria, without a doubt. Logged a good 1000 hours on that game playing on my own and with friends, more than every other Steam game I own combined.

It's so fun and alarmingly replayable with the massive updates they do every year or so. Best part is that there's another one coming out in a few hours!!

Michael

Reaction score
I'd have to say Portal 2. Even though the graphics.. aren't that good. It is a fun game to play and bought it off Steam for 99 cents. Actually, I think Garry's Mod is the best game ever but I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. I'm going to be buying every game on steam when I have like.. 1k.

zanderlex

Reaction score
My favorite Steam game right now is One Finger Death Punch and before that it was Unturned. Both of them are insanely fun and can allow you to play for dozens of hours without getting bored.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I love playing this game with my friends, even when I'm not playing with them, I still enjoyed the game. This is the best FPS game for me.

Sino989

Reaction score
My favorite steam game is Garrys Mod because it is such a fun game to play, especially with your friends. There's so many things you can do just in one game, so that's why it's my favorite steam game.

jelleh

Reaction score
CS:GO is my favorite steam game! Haven't been playing it for long, but what I've seen so far, it's great! I love the realism, and the gameplay in general. I've played on different maps, but dust II is my favorite.

Empire

Reaction score
I say my game now. Big list of 36 games :p mine is ETS2. Why? well it's the most spent game with over 500 hours that I played on so far

astroroid10293

Reaction score
Out of the many games that I have played in my life, I would definitely say my favourite is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The support of online multiplayer allows you to play with friends and other online players. First person shooters are by far my favourite types of games and Counter-Strike fits all the categories that I'm looking forward to in an FPS.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Steam games I am currently playing are: Duelyst, shadowverse, DOTA and CS:GO. I am spending more time with CCGs now though as its shorter and as satisfying as the longer games.