• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What heroes do you enjoy playing the most?

leahcim132

Reaction score
For me, it has to be Pudge. I like how his character is portrayed and he's not too difficult to play as well as long as you can land the hooks onto key enemies. I also like Faceless Void. He looks really cool and his ult has a really neat effect.

Squigly

Reaction score
Rubick is my favorite, he's such a creative hero since you can steal any spell the opponents cast. In this regard he's the most versatile and potentially broken hero to play.

missionreport

Reaction score
I enjoy playing sven a lot. His presence in the game is rather intimidating, and he has a huge impact when it comes to clashing and especially when pushing. Combine his ultimate with his level 3, and assuming you're build is in great shape, then you'll have the enemy team playing more cautiously when you're around.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Shadow Shaman for me. Multiple disables and a tower pushing ultimate makes you a really good support, and the game gets easier when you play with people who would complement that style, such as fellow gankers like Balanar or Pudge. It also frees me up to roam around warding and supporting my team as well, so all in all, Shadow Shaman is a pretty effective unit for the support role and would do well in most match-ups.

Pady

Reaction score
I love Vass Montenegro. I think, he is not hero but I like him. I him the way he looks, way he sound.

overcast

Reaction score
I'd go with Rubick. For me that character has lot of memories in playing with friends in battle. Also it's one of the good hero that is being preferred by many. I also find sven worth playing with but not much preferring it. I know there are many other characters but for me Rubick is the best.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The most enjoyable hero for me is the Crystal Maiden. She's just so awesome and unbelievably fun even though that she's a support. I am not extremely good at Dota 2 so I often pick the easier champions and since I tend to play with my friends I get the good old support role. Crystal Maiden is perfect for me - she does really well without hardly any good items and doesn't take much practice. You just have to very careful because she's squishy as hell!

Also, her stun is often a life saver for me. A very good rounded character.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Centaur Warchief. He can be an early killer and then support the rest of the game. My build is 1st and 2nd skill then attribute, buy dagger and then dominate. I love this hero, my skill build might be unorthodox but it works. Whenever I'm in the mood to kill some heroes, I pick Centaur.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite hero to play was Shadow Shaman pusher and a disabler hero, with a strong reputation. I liked him very much even if he used his powers for the darkness killing the others governed by revenge after he burried his master. This character is great to play, it is easier and he is more difficult to gank.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Razor!!! He is the easiest to handle and the most destructive agi in DOTA.. Well, in my opinion. Runner ups are traxex, rexxar, sniper and naix

m33kuh

Reaction score
I love Vass Montenegro. I think, he is not hero but I like him. I him the way he looks, way he sound.
Dude we are talking about Dota here. But I'd like to see that guy in the hero pool. :tearsofjoy::tongueclosed:

As for the OP's question, I choose Slark. The only thing that can beat Slark is the holy bible. Seriously, when Slark gets farmed and gets kills early game? The game is over. Slark will eat all. His passive ability 'Essence Shift' is so OP that he can literally kill any enemy specially when he has his bkb. :zombiethumbsup:

huggy212

Reaction score
I really like to play those hero with style where i will enjoy their graphics while playing them. The number one on mu list is yurnero(juggernut). I really enjoy his playstyle of being like a samurai in old days. My most favorite part of him is his level 6 or his ss omni slash it really puts a lot of good style in it and I always use mjolnir on him to add more effects to it. His healing capabilities is very much superior compare to others. I also like the fact the he can also do jungle on his own on early levels.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My favourite hero is Tusk. I love playing roaming heroes. Tusk is an excellent initiator and can also save allies by using 'Snowball' at the right moment in a team fight. The current meta really allows for multiple ways of itemisation. Personally, I like going for Urn into Solar Crest after getting Brown Boots. However, Dagger is really excellent for this hero for positioning usage. Hope to see this hero getting picked more in competitive Dota.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I really like to play those hero with style where i will enjoy their graphics while playing them. The number one on mu list is yurnero(juggernut). I really enjoy his playstyle of being like a samurai in old days. My most favorite part of him is his level 6 or his ss omni slash it really puts a lot of good style in it and I always use mjolnir on him to add more effects to it. His healing capabilities is very much superior compare to others. I also like the fact the he can also do jungle on his own on early levels.
Good pick! Juggernaut is indeed a very good hero. I like the hero. Sometimes I enjoy playing it. It is one of my top 5 carry heroes. The versatility and ability to farm faster than others (except for Alche I guess but still it depends) is such an advantage, may it be early game or late game. Jugg owns in late game too.

m33kuh

Reaction score
My favourite hero is Tusk. I love playing roaming heroes. Tusk is an excellent initiator and can also save allies by using 'Snowball' at the right moment in a team fight. The current meta really allows for multiple ways of itemisation. Personally, I like going for Urn into Solar Crest after getting Brown Boots. However, Dagger is really excellent for this hero for positioning usage. Hope to see this hero getting picked more in competitive Dota.
Tusk is a very good offlane hero. He is becoming one of the most picked heroes in the current The International 2017 event. Your build is also nice, very teamwork type. But I disagree on the brown boots. Since you are going for a support build, you might as well continue with it. Mana boots is the best item for Tusk if you are going offlane and not as a core.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Monkey king! What can i say, he's the king! Tons of versatility in terms of build path, TONS OF DAMAGE through out the entire game, decent farming ability, self carried crowd control, decent sustain. The only reason why i believe that monkey king has a negative win rate is because he is really complex to play even if it may seem like his kit is pretty straight forward. Lots of timing and positioning required to play monkey king correctly and effeciently. Bad thing about monkey king is just like most carries, he is very easy to lock down with stuns and he's very squishy early game because of his low armor and hp pool.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Monkey king! What can i say, he's the king! Tons of versatility in terms of build path, TONS OF DAMAGE through out the entire game, decent farming ability, self carried crowd control, decent sustain. The only reason why i believe that monkey king has a negative win rate is because he is really complex to play even if it may seem like his kit is pretty straight forward. Lots of timing and positioning required to play monkey king correctly and effeciently. Bad thing about monkey king is just like most carries, he is very easy to lock down with stuns and he's very squishy early game because of his low armor and hp pool.
I think MK is really great. I have seen many people play him on mid recently. However, there's a need to pick heroes to complement MK.
MK suffers when he is picked out quickly in a fight. Having a small HP pool does hurt in the early and midgame stages. However, a fed MK is really powerful in the hands of a great player. Not recommended for newcomers to play this hero.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Lol dude. Which era are you referring to? Monkey was nerfed a few patches back and it has been a while. He is now a support/offlane hero. His ultimate was changed so as his other skills. His Jingu Mastery was nerfed big time.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Lol dude. Which era are you referring to? Monkey was nerfed a few patches back and it has been a while. He is now a support/offlane hero. His ultimate was changed so as his other skills. His Jingu Mastery was nerfed big time.
I think MK needs early levels quickly as he is dependent on his skills to get kills before getting his items. I have seen a number of safelane MKs recently. However, I'm not sold on this as there's many other better carries around to play with.

pauldox3

Reaction score
yeah i a
I think MK is really great. I have seen many people play him on mid recently. However, there's a need to pick heroes to complement MK.
MK suffers when he is picked out quickly in a fight. Having a small HP pool does hurt in the early and midgame stages. However, a fed MK is really powerful in the hands of a great player. Not recommended for newcomers to play this hero.
yeah i agree, MK really needs a support who could save his behind from lock downs. MK mid is decent but i'll have to say that he is a side lane carry IMO. Yeah i've also seen pros play MK and the way they played MK is interesting. I saw a vid where miracle played MK and absolutely destroyed everyone by rushing Mask Of madness. I havent tried playing madness MK but i guess if the pros thinks it's a good idea then who am I to judge right hahaha. Well my opinion on MK is quite biased so i guess it's ok if u disagree with me lol alot of people might agree with u tho, my friend once told me that picking MK over usual carries like PA and PL is like trading steak for fried chicken whatever that means.