• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What GPU?

Empire

Reaction score
I'm still wishing to get an 1080TI here and haven't won anything. I have asus 680 gtx directcu ii in my system that I have since I built my system 5 years ago and still kicks out an punch, the car was very good back in the day not like now

ZXD22

Reaction score
Maann that's so awesome. One of the best cards out there. It's surely a beast. The triple fans help a lot in cooling. You should be careful though if you use it on Bitcoin mining. There have been a lot of fried cards because of that mining thing. :p
Yea when I bitcoin mine I never keep my GPU over 80 degrees celsius. I do some major temperature monitoring to keep it nice and cool :D

m33kuh

Reaction score
Yea when I bitcoin mine I never keep my GPU over 80 degrees celsius. I do some major temperature monitoring to keep it nice and cool :D
What software are you using for monitoring temperature? Is it accurate? Also, does your video card come with a free game? Like a key or something which was with the card when you bought it?

ZXD22

Reaction score
What software are you using for monitoring temperature? Is it accurate? Also, does your video card come with a free game? Like a key or something which was with the card when you bought it?
I'm using Open Hardware Monitor and it seems to be accurate to the best of my knowledge. I bought my video card from SuperBiiz as it was the cheapest site at the time. No game included not like I really needed another lol

m33kuh

Reaction score
I'm using Open Hardware Monitor and it seems to be accurate to the best of my knowledge. I bought my video card from SuperBiiz as it was the cheapest site at the time. No game included not like I really needed another lol
Oh good to hear. Well that's how the other companies are selling their flaghship models. The card has sometimes 3 games included but you can only pick one. :0

hermessantos

Reaction score
At the moment I am using the model: VGA AMD PowerColor RADEON RX 570 4GB Red Devil AXRX 570 4GBD5-3DH / OC

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
GTX 1060 6GB. Great for gaming and I have no complaints since most games are easily played with this. No lags, no glitches, and unlike the AMD ones, no problem with the software or any of the updates. All in all, would recommend, and for the price it's definitely worth it.