• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What GPU?

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
What graphics card do you currently have in your system? At the moment, I have a GTX 770. Works quite well.

Patrick

Reaction score
EVGA GTX 980 SCE. I originally had a GTX 970 but #ramgate was discovered and EVGA offered free Step-ups for about a month. I took advantage and I'm certainly not disappointed.

RivaCom

Reaction score
XFX 270X , Not the best but it was a Until a decent cost/power card comes out.

\\Vexel

Reaction score
MSI GTX 770 2gb, I am hoping to upgrade it soon for a 980 tho

ulfhedin

Reaction score
GTX 860M variant with 2GB GDDR5, its an integrated GPU but still gets the job done. This is what is in my Alienware Alpha.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
AMD Radeon HD 7800. It was a top one when I bought it, now it's starting to get old and I can't play the most recent games on highest settings. I absolutely plan to update it when I'll be able to afford it, as long as other components. Or maybe I should just build a new pc from the scratch!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Currently I'm running a MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR 8GB OC. Runs great, no issues whatsoever. I'm wanting to move to a 1080Ti when I get the chance though.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Currently using AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB. I have to say that I'm very happy with it. It does everything I want and need it to. I can run all the latest games without any problems and that is what I mainly looked for. I upgraded to it after having the same PC for six years so using it for the first time was like heaven. I'm not too big of a computer hardware expert though.

Tronikart

Reaction score
Haha, oh boi, Im still on a EVGA GTS 450, still going strong and giving it all, letting me play recent games on low qualities without having to tweak them too much, I would love to have some money to upgrade the whole thing, but that means upgrading the Motherboard, RAM and CPU too, which gets even more pricey

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Sadly I only own a Nvidia 820m *sobs*. But as I receive new updates for my driver, I've found that games play better and better. Metal Gear Solid 5 used to lag a LOT for me, probably around 15-20 fps, but now the framerate has increased double and I'm now playing around 30-35fps. It's still not as good as 60 fps, but it's darn well playable!

overcast

Reaction score
My personal preference is Asus NVidia Geforce EN210. You can find it less costly in this series. And the performance for most games is good enough. So you're good to go for most of the steam based games. I am not sure about some others where GPU requirement are higher. I don't think for those games you'd find cheaper cards out there.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
I have an RX 460. It's not particularly powerful but it's a good budget car. I didn't have much money to built my PC. It plays most of the games I want at good framerates, but I want to move up to something better soon, but I'll probably just wait until I have a good bit of disposable income to build a separate machine entirely.

Makef0rt

Reaction score
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB, OC. I am not sure exactly what kind of deal NVIDIA has with MSI, but the actual name for it was MSI GTX 1050 2G OC. It is definitely a nice budget card that can run most things just fine.

castills

Reaction score
I have clunky Intel HD 2000. Thankfully a 1050ti is on the way after some saving.

Denis_P

Reaction score
At the moment I'm running a Nvidia Geforce GTX 870M. For reasons, I had to settle on buying a gaming laptop, so my GPU isn't that great. But I can still play all the latest games (even if I have to lower some settings a bit) so I can't really complain all that much I suppose. I expect that it'll start slowing down with coming releases but that's just technology for you. If I can bare to drop the resolution, I'll probably be fine.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Currently I'm running a MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR 8GB OC. Runs great, no issues whatsoever. I'm wanting to move to a 1080Ti when I get the chance though.
Wow. My dream GPU. And it's from MSI! Daaannggg.. :D

My current GPU is GTX 660 from Galax. I'm kind of saving up for another GPU. My target is the GTX 1060 but I'll see what I can get if I have the money. Sometimes I feel jealous with all of you guys who have monster GPUs. :'(

castills

Reaction score
br/>Wow. My dream GPU. And it&apos;s from MSI! Daaannggg.. :D <br/><br/>My current GPU is GTX 660 from Galax. I&apos;m kind of saving up for another GPU. My target is the GTX 1060 but I&apos;ll see what I can get if I have the money. Sometimes I feel jealous with all of you guys who have monster GPUs. :&apos;(
May the sales be in your favor! Google Amazon cash, a $10 promo

WarVet

Reaction score
Intel HD 3000 :( It's not the best graphic card ever but it has run some pretty hardcore games regardless. I remember researching some tricks like Overclocking and I was able to run some awesome games like Dead Space 3 (It was very graphically awesome back in the day) And Metro Last Light.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I got a Gigabyte 1080ti R1. The thing is a beast and I can overclock it on its Triple wind force fans pretty well. I'm looking to get a water cooled GPU block for it and hopefully that will help push the card beyond its limit. I usually only Overclock the GPU when I'm running extremely extensive programs like mining for bitcoin or playing extreme graphic intensive games.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I got a Gigabyte 1080ti R1. The thing is a beast and I can overclock it on its Triple wind force fans pretty well. I'm looking to get a water cooled GPU block for it and hopefully that will help push the card beyond its limit. I usually only Overclock the GPU when I'm running extremely extensive programs like mining for bitcoin or playing extreme graphic intensive games.
Maann that's so awesome. One of the best cards out there. It's surely a beast. The triple fans help a lot in cooling. You should be careful though if you use it on Bitcoin mining. There have been a lot of fried cards because of that mining thing. :p