• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games do you currently play?

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I am currently playing League of Legends also. I have a gold 3 rank. I also play Soldier Front (PH server), in which I am ranked 4 Star Blue. I play Mobile legends, NBA 2k17, Need for Speed, and other free games on my mobile phone. But I mostly play Soldier Front because of tournaments and giveaways.

reginafalange

Reaction score
Well, this might sound a bit boring or something but the only game I am currently playing is Pool 2017 on my cell phone. I played some similar game on Facebook time ago, and I found by casualty on Google Play Store so I decided to download it and try it. I don't play often but it is entertaining.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Depends... For example: a few hours ago I was playing Assassin's Creed.

I think this game is very interesting, although it is not so good.

Right now I'm playing with The Walking Dead Season 3 from Telltale Game. I've finished it once already but I want to see all the endings and the different scenarios so I'm replaying it, making different choices.

I like the game, but I think the TV show is so damn boring! :sweat: What do you think abou the TV show? :sunglasses:

Currently playing tyranny and Shadowverse. I am just doing my dailies in shadowverse as new expansion is coming out soon. Hopefully, I will have a lot of spare time to play tyranny as it seems massive and have not read any reviews/walkthrough regarding the game yet.

I didn't know this game, but yesterday a friend commented to me about it (and it looks nice). I think I'll try to play it soon.

I am currently playing FIFA17 online all the time, I love it!!! and also Battefield 1... Both for XBONE... I love them both... I wonder wich game I will buy next. Since there are a few nice tittles to pick from, I have to be very meticulous with my decision.

Are you excited for FIFA 2018? Do you think the new version will be good or it would be a failure?

Last edited by a moderator:

Westerlies

Reaction score
I'm playing so many games right now it seems. On Playstation 4 I'm playing Fallout 4 which is set in post-apocalyptic Boston and incorporates various types of gaming. Also on Playstation 4 I will play Battlefront which is a Star Wars themed first person shooter game. On the Playstation 3 I will play Fallout 3 every now and then which is set in post-apocalyptic Las Vegas. On my newest console, the Nintendo Switch, I play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild which is a open universe game where you fight monsters all around Hyrule while solving puzzles. Another game on Switch that I play is Mario Kart 8 which everyone should remember as being the most fun game of their childhood, but it's been tweaked a little. TumbleSeed is puzzle game on the Nintendo Switch that is like a rolling ball that you have to make it past giant holes with a bunch of obstacles. I'm probably the worst at TumbleSeed and the best at Fallout 4.