• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games do you currently play?

Hidden308

Reaction score
What are the games that you currently are into/play. Not currently playing at this moment..that's another thread! ;)

Currently playing League of Legends mostly. I'll throw in some Starcraft II every once in a while and maybe MW3.

gktime

Reaction score
I am currently playing mostly Super Smash Bros. Brawl and PES 12, although I played a bit of Mario Kart recently.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Super Smash Bros Brawl is an amazing game if you're with friends or family playing. I can't play it by myself or I get bored.

gktime

Reaction score
I know, I wish my friends liked the wii more though so I could play it with them, but it seems like no one likes to play anything on the wii.

Sino989

Reaction score
I currently play a few different games. I play Call of Duty, both remastered and Infinite Warfare, I play Rainbow 6 Siege, I play Madden 17 and NBA 2K17.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
I am currently playing Rome 2 total war game on my PC and Napoleon war on my android device, they are both fun and interesting with high graphics and historical reference. I have been playing some campaign now which is not easy at the moment but I hope to pass it soon.

omar

Reaction score
I'm currently playing the mostly League Of Legends and Hitman on my PC, but I want to try new games these days.

camshaq23

Reaction score
Currently am playing am playing mobile based gamed cause I don't have any console anymore. Mostly I play Carx Drift Racing and 8 ball pool.

Corzhens

Reaction score
It's NBA for me but the old version. I don't know if I would have the opportunity to install and play the new NBA, can't really tell because we are playing only on borrowed time. I actually miss playing since we were so busy with work lately.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I'm currently playing a few games: Deus Ex Human Revolution is the bigger one, but I just finished it.. I just have to play the Missing Link then I'm done! When I want to have just a fast game of 5 minutes, i play Super Hexagon... super hard game.
And of course I often play The Binding of Isaac, I'll never be tired of that game.

Now I'm planning to start another game, probably Life is Strange or Mass Effect 2 (yes, I still have to play it after all those years...)

Javo1096

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Resonance of Fate on the Xbox 360, it's a little bit complicated because it has a combination of real time and turn based strategy kind of gameplay, It's just that I love too much the japanese 3D graphics that are put into it hahaha.

Deen

Reaction score
Call of duty 4.

I also play Grand theft auto, san andreas occasionally. I am bored to death with it knowing there is a better gta 5 and yet I couldn't get my hand on it.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'm currently playing GTA V on multiplayer on PS3. On my PC I just recently buyed Dishonored and I'm really loving it. Also I'm playing Half Life 2, episode 1 and 2 again, because it's my favorite first person shooter.

Kidthebilly

Reaction score
I currently play Hearthstone. I have had some technical problems with a desktop computer and I have not been able to install more games, but as soon as I do I will have a good list to play in my spare time.

PS: I may not have enough free time to play all I have in mind.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I am currently playing FIFA17 online all the time, I love it!!! and also Battefield 1... Both for XBONE... I love them both... I wonder wich game I will buy next. Since there are a few nice tittles to pick from, I have to be very meticulous with my decision.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
As of now I'm into mobile gaming because I'm working abroad. I'm just new so I can't pimp my place yet. I am playing Clash of Clans and Castle Clash. It's not as fun as World of Tanks or Diablo III but it help me kill some time.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I've mostly been playing Stardew Valley as I'm trying to 100% it and get all the Steam achievements, so that's been taking up most of my gaming time. However, in the event that I'm not in the mood for it, I've been having a lot of fun with Red Orchestra 2 as I've missed playing online shooters. And thanks to all the hype for Assassin's Creed Origins I've also been replaying Assassin's Creed games just to get back into the groove of things, after not having played since Black Flag.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Currently playing tyranny and Shadowverse. I am just doing my dailies in shadowverse as new expansion is coming out soon. Hopefully, I will have a lot of spare time to play tyranny as it seems massive and have not read any reviews/walkthrough regarding the game yet.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I keep switching them in and out. It's a bad habit of mine but I'm currently playing Overwatch, WoW, Miscreated and some FFXV on my PS4. You might wonder how I manage to play so many games at once but it's a talent of mine. I divide my time between those games and juggle them.

Which one I choose to play depends on my mood and how much time I currently have. They're just all such amazing games and huge time sinkers.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing with The Walking Dead Season 3 from Telltale Game. I've finished it once already but I want to see all the endings and the different scenarios so I'm replaying it, making different choices.