• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What games do u play on steam

Discussion in 'Steam Workshop' started by Referal, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

The only game I play at the moment is Counter-Strike GO, but I would really love to try Rocket league...the concept behind it is interesting. It's the 2 most manly things that sync perfectly, football and cars! ahah

2. Zeyad

Zeyad Member

Counter strike and Dota 2

3. amine erraji

amine erraji Member

i play dota 2 and jotun on steam, maybe it's a small collection but i love those two games jotun is a nice 2d game souls game like, and dota 2 it a MOBA that let you play a compatitive games that require some skill with each hero, and am planning to maybe try to get the witcher series see how that serie's would turn out good.

4. castills

castills Member

I play as many Free to Play games I can, especially those with achievements or cards. I also enjoy FPS team games like TF2 and Paladins, have a love/bore for MMORPGs like RIFT.

5. Inqogn1to

Inqogn1to New Member

I play Cs-go and going to get started with Pubg

6. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

I just play Counter-Strike Global Offensive but I'm also playing a very nice game called Sins of the Demon, a 2D RPG game, that is very undervalued. It is somewhat similar to the amazing franchise Final Fantasy

7. Blaine019

Blaine019 Member

I'm playing dota 2, ARK: Survival Evolved, and Player Unknown's Battleground. I have a lot of games in steam and I don't even play half of it. I just want to own games and play them whenever I want to.

8. djdanilo

djdanilo New Member

I've been playing Dota 2, not that much recently beacuse of my work, but I started playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. I like how you can play games on private servers and also quickly find competitive and casual games, usually in 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on what map you want to play on. I have between 20 and 30 games on Steam, but these two are ones I usually play.

9. RosieDaven

RosieDaven New Member

Huh I don't really know about the free games, I only have one. Ambre - A heartbreaking kinetic novel.

It's a short visual novel, with pretty drawings, and nice characters. I really liked Ambre so far, she's cute. Let's not forget about our MC, who lost his wife. Their tragic meets, and I'm hopeful the ending has some happiness at the end. For a free game it's really upvoted by the way on steam.

Also Linen mentioned 100% percent orange juice. It's a cute game, I saw a video about it, though wasn't that interesting for me.

10. fishmonk

fishmonk Member

I am currently rotating between PubG , Dota 2 and Football Manager games. Sadly, I have only limited hours to spend daily on games.

11. Yiskah

Yiskah New Member

I play UnderTale, Octodad, Don't starve, Don't starve together, Gmod, Team Fortress 2, Brawlhalla, Fall of Cybertron, Lego Worlds, Garfield Cart, Portal, Portal 2, Swat the Fly, Rocket league, Gang Beast, Halflife and Slim JIm 96. (lol) Some are free others paid, some were just mere penny's! But the top one I love has to be Team Fortress 2!

12. ballyhara

ballyhara New Member

Outlast won't disappoint you, you will never know what to do on the labyrinths, when you are outdoor there is always like tall grass or something that never let you see when the enemy is coming. Seriously you get desperate! the night vision on camera gives you the freaks. Yep, this one is difficult to take, way too scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.