Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More
  • Clone Wars Server is LIVE!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Garry's Mod server is active with players
    Join Us!

What games do u play on steam

Discussion in 'Steam Workshop' started by Referal, May 4, 2017.

1. Referal

Referal Member

I any games what games do u guys play on steam any free ones?

2. Hintahai

Hintahai Moderator Moderator

Heroes & Generals

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  3. missionreport

missionreport New Member

I still play DotA 2 on steam. It's still pretty competent regardless of its age. I've been playing this game ever since I was in high school and you just gradually grow more interested in it the more you play and the more you increase your skill and familiarity with the mechanics. There are a plethora of heroes that you can choose from. Although I have to say, that some heroes, kinda messes up with the overall balance, but it's negligible because the game represents teamwork, as opposed to one on one battles.

4. Atropia

Atropia New Member

Usually Player Unknown Battlegrounds or CSGO

Referal likes this.
  5. Referal

Referal Member

I used to play Team Fortress 1 but I soon gave up on it kept lagging I haven't tried Team Fortress 2 as of yet but as I have heard of the review it seems good or decent I will try it some time soon

6. Hux

Hux Administrator Administrator

At the moment, just Rocket League and occasionally Depth & GTA V. I've been playing a lot of games that I haven't purchased through steam lately such as Outlast 2.

7. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

How is Outlast 2? I played the first one when it came out, and I loved it. Survival horror games hold a special place in my heart. It's a nice change of pace from the fast-paced shooters and strategy games I usually play.

Speaking of shooting games, the Steam game I've been playing the most lately is Payday 2. I love teaming up with my friends to play the heists and just have a good time.

8. Distilled

Distilled New Member

Main game with 700 hours is Path of Exile.

Any other path of exile mains here?

There is self-found mode, seasons, hardcore. There is such much depth to the game it is insane for being free.

9. Hux

Hux Administrator Administrator

I think it's brilliant.. but scary as hell. Can't get around to finishing it as I get scared and quit the game lol!

10. MaaattMLG

MaaattMLG New Member

Mostly Rocket League, GTA V, H1Z1, Depth, CS:GO, Arma 3. Got loads more however, don't play them much, but willing to play with new people and players.

11. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for it on Steam, then. I'm working my way through The Evil Within currently, and it's also pretty unnerving at times. Difficult as well!