• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What eSports do you watch?

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Not many, actually. I try to watch League of Legends from time to time since it's the biggest and most entertaining eSport but other than that the only one I watch is Hearthstone, which I also play a lot.

thart

Reaction score

Conan O'Brien made a pretty funny appearance at a Blizzcon. People weren't amused though because they were trying to win and someone making jokes was probably a distraction. But still, it looked fun from his perspective, and I'd definitely go if I had a chance.
Before i start see the video, i start laughing haha, it looks funny from the first seen. Thank you for sharing this video bro.. People trying to win and someone making jokes :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Javo1096

Reaction score
I usually watch League of Legends and Overwatch but lately I've been watching Clash Royale and Starcraft, I guess this season is quick RTS for me :tonguewink:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Before i start see the video, i start laughing haha, it looks funny from the first seen. Thank you for sharing this video bro.. People trying to win and someone making jokes :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Yeah I don't think he was kinda briefed on the gravity of these tournaments. He was doing his best but he was kinda ignored most of the actual tournament because the players were focusing and the viewers were too intent on watching. I kinda felt bad for him :)

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to be really into the competitive scene on call of duty but ever since the more recent call of dutys have been coming out I have not been such a fan of the game or the esports because it's not something I enjoy to play so it's definitely not something I enjoy to watch.

thart

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think he was kinda briefed on the gravity of these tournaments. He was doing his best but he was kinda ignored most of the actual tournament because the players were focusing and the viewers were too intent on watching. I kinda felt bad for him :)
Poor guy, It's not a good matter to be ignored that way, But it will be good if he focused too in that tournament, I really felt bad for him too.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Poor guy, It's not a good matter to be ignored that way, But it will be good if he focused too in that tournament, I really felt bad for him too.
Meh, he's a comedian, I'm sure he'll get over it. He made a lot of comic con appearances though so I think he actually enjoyed this experience to merit a yearly trip for his show. Here's Conan getting a costume done for the con, and I thought it ended up pretty well.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Yes... I still do, especially if it is Starcraft Match Up. I wantbit live so I watch Arirang. A Korean Based TV show hosting live games and tournaments.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I don't watch sports but there are some sports tournaments in a city close to mine. There's always a lot of people going there and the queues are super long. I would check it out if I had the time and will to stand in a queue for so long.

Lem

Reaction score
I've watched a bunch of eSports, but my favourite by far is Starcraft 2. There are so many different lineups that you can have, and the game is as easily complex as sports played irl (I'm looking at you, curling). There are so many tactics, and ways that the game can play out. It's genuinely exciting to see that someone has tried for an early rush strategy, or that someone who you thought was wasting their time has actually been building up a massive army without you noticing.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it really qualifies as an e-sport exactly, but I really enjoy watching speed runs. My favorite are focused on standard gameplay where no glitches are being exploited and no short cuts are being taken. I like to see the game played expertly and all the way through.

gamergal

Reaction score
I don't watch e-sports - I play my own sports (games, that is). Even when it comes to real sports, I only watch some selected soccer matches. The reason is that I like to play and experience the sport on my own. That is the same case when playing games.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I actually am interested in this year's The Internationals for Defense of the Ancients 2, partly because I bought a battlepass and have made predictions on some aspects of the game in order to win some points. Each tournament teams are developing different strategies and play styles to adjust to the meta and I sure could use a thing or two that I might learn from just watching.