• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you ...

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
Great storiline, cinematics and music. And if it takes me 6 hours to realize that im playing the game for more than an hour. Wow / SC / Dota, Metal Gear / Devil may cry / are some of the most addictive.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
Good graphics and I love when the game is just very innovative with its gameplay, especially for strategy games.

Reaction score
I'm always on the lookout for games that have great storylines, great gameplay mechanics, and good replayability. I always go for single player games because I appreciate the story more if I don't have to compete with other players like in an MMORPG. If I play an MMORPG I always just skip every wall of text to play the game and upgrade my character.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
The action adv game Batman: Arkham series, which includes Arkham Asylum, Arkham Origins, Arkham Knight, are games with great stories and cater to more mature audiences.

MizzRiddlez

Reaction score
I value a good story with nice graphics. And also would be nice if the game ran smooth