• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you wanna see come to Endless Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blisk

Reaction score
Another idea I have...

Fallout 4 RP,

This has happened but was never put into beta, due to Banana focusing on other servers.. Also the director abandoned it for HL2 until is was cancelled causing it to not happen, basically it would be based around Nee Vegas and the key factions but possibly a bit farther away in more the outskirts then where the main location is... It could have been clockwork aswell where you could join a faction like BOS, Ceasers legion, and the Crimsion. Many people were hyped till it started dieing down due to there not being many status updates and aswell as people waited a long time for it but due to there not being much devolpment people lost hope.

This really isn't a server idea that failed so it isn't breaking a rule due to the server not reaching the day of dawn.
That honestly was a sad thing to see... I was extremely bummed out when I wanted to do this since I had to move for 2-3weeks. As of right now, currently there is only enough players on the server's as of current to fill around, maybe two servers if they all suddenly joined either FO or CW, evenly split. Yet, we seem to be expanding too fast to fill anymore than 1 server while we quietly let one or two of them die. I think we do need some advertisement whenever possible. Overall, we need to slow down on the servers that are currently being made, and focus more on the current servers, the current ones that are up. You make too many things, you won't fill them fast enough and lose more in the long run. Just an opinion more so.

Korjak

Reaction score
Maybe not censor the community by hiding their comments,

Have the servers not shame each other

Have players expand to other servers so the community doesn't die as quickly

Not have all the Founders focus on one thing

Work together properly

Not be Snakes

Give players chances

Not be dickheads.

Simple

Blisk

Reaction score
Maybe not censor the community by hiding their comments,

Have the servers not shame each other

Have players expand to other servers so the community doesn't die as quickly

Not have all the Founders focus on one thing

Work together properly

Not be Snakes

Give players chances

Not be dickheads.

Simple
^^ And he was called a minge? Well...

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Maybe we should, idk, advertise our servers/community? We had a influx of players when we hosted HammerFall's WarHammer server.
It wasn't their server we hosted FYI :p

It was someones in our community who started it up and had a community of their own so we co hosted it. THen they left so it was just Axioms. However, due to a turn of events, to which some blame can be placed on several people, the players went elsewhere. The even asked me if I would have been willing to host their Warhammer server under GR.

Ultimately, they went under JG Gaming which at the time Inq was in charge of. Inq stepped down from JG, went to hamemrfall and well, the Warhammer server went with it.

Point is, people were tired of the cancer of the Axiom community. So they literally took an entire server with them to another community.

Status
Not open for further replies.