• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you wanna see come to Endless Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Well I have noticed there has been a ton of new suggestions in the past couple of weeks. I am gathering Ideas from the PLAYERS ( yes you guys) and I will be handing them off to the founders. If the founders see potential I will grab you and we will make further plans.

Rules:
-Stay away from ideas that have failed in the past
-Comment your suggestion, why its a good idea, and some info about it
-Can stray away from Gmod
-If someone makes a suggestion dont reply to them. Just make your Server suggestion and go.

(Yes Ik Im on LOA)

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Coruscant RP:
Takes place 10 or more years before the Phantom Menace. ( or any time period that would be the most popular) Essentially it is kinda like a serious form of Darkrp set in the star wars universe. The RP will be diverse, mainly city rp that branches off into politics rp, police rp, and crime/underworld rp. The player would live on the planet of Coruscant and choose his/her own destiny. The senate will control the economy and you can be elected to the senate as a senator. The player has the option to delve into the underworld of Coruscant and participate in crime rp such as mafia rp, drug rp, and even bounty hunting. The server will most likely be on Nutscript or a heavily modified dark rp.

Google doc explaining even more: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xldw-Hq9rb_9L1IDE4CF_NLMlGR_yFZKqyk5CEiboZY/edit?usp=sharing

Its proven that city rp and serious dark rp servers work as many have 60+ players on a day.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unturned server

I had a suggestion for this on the old fourms, it would be good to spread out more from the community, my idea was to possibly even make the server kinda RP ish, where at times there would be purge during the days where people can kill each other for supplies but also during the non purge times you can set up a shop in the city or something..... I was creating a map for unturned which was based around Hawaii but then I stopped production. This is just a idea, be nice to spread out more from Gmod tho.

Edit: also it's a free game

Fry

Reaction score
City RP
This would be a serious or semi-serious server where you RP in a modern era. Very simple and has some diverse options.
There could be many jobs that would present different RP situations.
Job Ideas
Government Jobs
Police Rolls
Citizen
Apartment Worker
Other jobs

Some of these you must apply for, but some you can join with simple training. There could be promotions/demotions depending on what job you are in.
I haven't done much planning/brain storming for this, but it could work under the right director

CityRP has failed in the past, but it would be great to give it another chance.
The only reason why it failed was because Plex left the community while Server Director of it. - @ASC (His comment got removed)

Daytona211

Reaction score
fixing current servers/ developing them before expanding to game modes that won't last or die.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Also might I add once we fix up some of our servers a bit more, it be nice if we could actually get Metro RP going, only reason it flopped (again) was because the dev banana wanted to do the schema never responded and we didnt have anyone who would be able to code clockwork.

Also maybe can we try bringing back WarHammer RP, we could have snoke make a nice little map so the gaurdsmen arent stuck in a 100sq ft pen staring and sand bags and getting beaten to death by Space Marines.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Oh another thing, maybe we could try starting up a Rust Server? Probably modded with a bi monthly wipe (so every 2 weeks or so)
Thinking of having in it like x5 on everything, the level up plugin that increases how fast you craft as well as how much you get from mining and harvesting, tp, sethome, and kits (some being VIP donation kits)

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
1942RP

It's a gamemode that locates you in WW2 in germany you can be a store clerk,Nazi,Jew,Resistance,ETC
I forgot the nazi jobs but I'm sure someone can follow up on this :D
You basically relive WW2 in germany ;)

I think it is a good idea because it was fun as hell and it was a popular server untill some of the staff there fucked it up. (Not calling out the staff that actually cared about the server).

No this wasn't a failed idea it was good for a couple of months.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Another idea I have...

Fallout 4 RP,

This has happened but was never put into beta, due to Banana focusing on other servers.. Also the director abandoned it for HL2 until is was cancelled causing it to not happen, basically it would be based around Nee Vegas and the key factions but possibly a bit farther away in more the outskirts then where the main location is... It could have been clockwork aswell where you could join a faction like BOS, Ceasers legion, and the Crimsion. Many people were hyped till it started dieing down due to there not being many status updates and aswell as people waited a long time for it but due to there not being much devolpment people lost hope.

This really isn't a server idea that failed so it isn't breaking a rule due to the server not reaching the day of dawn.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
ARMA III
Halo, Altis Life,
We can create some operations with Zeus and have players go and execute those operations! Thats not even hard to do!

Miller

Reaction score
Nothing because our current servers are barely surviving. This shouldn't even be an idea

Cнroмα

Reaction score
Nothing because our current servers are barely surviving. This shouldn't even be an idea
I agree with miller. Currently our servers are dying at an alarming rate, and the idea of expanding shouldn't even be a thing. Focus on our current servers, and make this post again.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Maybe we should, idk, advertise our servers/community? We had a influx of players when we hosted HammerFall's WarHammer server.

Status
Not open for further replies.