• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What College/University/Trade School are you attending?

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
still in hs but I want to go into the air force afterwards.. of that dosnt work out I plan to go to college and study history
This is really late, but History is a fun major. I very much enjoyed the History Courses I took throughout college, definitely worth it if you love history like I do.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
This is really late, but History is a fun major. I very much enjoyed the History Courses I took throughout college, definitely worth it if you love history like I do.
I want to teach it... Some people hate history cause it the past...I love history because it tells us how we got here.

Valerie

Reaction score
I want to teach it... Some people hate history cause it the past...I love history because it tells us how we got here.
And it stops us from making the past's mistakes.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
And it stops us from making the past's mistakes.

"Who controls the past controls the present, and who controls the present controls the future"

MATT WANTS TO TAKE US OVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Valerie

Reaction score
"Who controls the past controls the present, and who controls the present controls the future"

MATT WANTS TO TAKE US OVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Fuck, you're right... never mind Matt, just take Gender Studies instead.