• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What College/University/Trade School are you attending?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
^^^^ As title suggests I want to know where you are going if you are a graduating High School Senior.

For me personally, I'll be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida to study Aeronautical Science which is a mix of Physics/Engineering and actual flight training.

My choice came down to fact that it produces most Naval/Air Force pilots out of all 3 ways of joining as an officer, students get instructor status after 4 years of training, located 5 minutes from Daytona beach. 2 minutes away from NASCAR stadium, and is right on the Daytona Intl. Airport.

In addition super close to home and Orlando (hint at Disney/Universal year pass?)

Lmk where you are going, or thoughts on other peoples choices.

Reactions: Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Sounds good that! I'm studying Applied Computing degree at University Centre Weston in England. When I leave I'd like to progress into a career with network/cyber security, hopefully with GCHQ or even MI5.

Reactions: Jog

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Sounds good that! I'm studying Applied Computing degree at University Centre Weston in England. When I leave I'd like to progress into a career with network/cyber security, hopefully with GCHQ or even MI5.

Oooo, Governments will PAY HUGGGGGGGGGEEEE money for Computer Scientists to do Counter and Normal Intel for them. At least in the states the FBI takes kids right out of grade 12 and puts them in college to work for them.

Reactions: Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Oooo, Governments will PAY HUGGGGGGGGGEEEE money for Computer Scientists to do Counter and Normal Intel for them. At least in the states the FBI takes kids right out of grade 12 and puts them in college to work for them.
That's what I'm wanting to do! It's hard to learn the whole security side of stuff as we can't test anything on the university's network (policies, regulations etc.) so I have to learn 70% or so of it in my spare time. Dream job to be honest!

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I, myself graduated with a bachelor's from CU Boulder in Boulder, Colorado and I received my masters from Georgetown University here in D.C.

Fordo

Reaction score
I graduated with an Associates from Hudson Valley Community College, and will be attending SUNY Plattsburgh in the Fall. Majoring in Business Administration, possibly minoring in Accounting, Finance, or Marketing.

Womack

Reaction score
Got my BS in Computer Science, minored in Math, from SPSU(Which merged with Kennesaw State Uni back in 2015), currently getting a Masters in Comp Sci from Georgia Tech.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
McMaster Univeristy or Guelph Univeristy, Or Royal Canada Military College (Canada)

America wise, San Diego State like my brother, or Military School there...

I want to either do Game Coding or even learn how Weapons and attachments are made and basically give them to the military...
Or I just go full military or EMS

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Im currently attending West Virginia University, Earning a BA in Computer Science, and a Minor in Sculpture and hopefully a second Minor in Electronic Media Design. My dream job is to Work at Lucasfilm or Industrial Light and Magic.

Truffle

Reaction score
Im just in Middle school, but I am making a bens worth fusion reactor does that count for anything?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Im just in Middle school, but I am making a bens worth fusion reactor does that count for anything?

Depends if it sells for billions of dollars :pigeonrolleyes:

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
still in hs but I want to go into the air force afterwards.. of that dosnt work out I plan to go to college and study history

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
I used to study at The University of Agricultural Sciences Bengaluru, Agriculture extension was the subject of my interest and I graduated in the year 2016 so I m no longer a student now.

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I'm currently studying M.Sc Statistics in the University of Southern California. I'm also proposing to run a professional programme in the Oxford Brookes University.

Clara1993

Reaction score
I'm currently attending Charles Darwin university school of engineering and information technology, I'll be done with bachelor's degree at the end of this year and looking forward to continuing with master's next year.

Kamarsun1

Reaction score
^^^^ As title suggests I want to know where you are going if you are a graduating High School Senior.

For me personally, I'll be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida to study Aeronautical Science which is a mix of Physics/Engineering and actual flight training.

My choice came down to fact that it produces most Naval/Air Force pilots out of all 3 ways of joining as an officer, students get instructor status after 4 years of training, located 5 minutes from Daytona beach. 2 minutes away from NASCAR stadium, and is right on the Daytona Intl. Airport.

In addition super close to home and Orlando (hint at Disney/Universal year pass?)

Lmk where you are going, or thoughts on other peoples choices.
I am going to Full Sail in Orlando. I'm going for a degree in music production. I love music and I'm learning so much about music, these classes are both fun and challenging to me but I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I am going to Full Sail in Orlando. I'm going for a degree in music production. I love music and I'm learning so much about music, these classes are both fun and challenging to me but I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

I heard Full Sail was pretty good for stuff like in regards to Music and Gaming industry. I wish you best of luck!

IkaBula

Reaction score
I'm a bona fide university drop out. Though, I may go back and finish my teaching degree someday if I get super desperate.
That having been said, being only high school educated - my career is going super well for me at the moment...So, there's not much reason to bother at this point.