• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are some good games you can play over and over again?

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
If you want games to play over and over again, go with procedural generation games. They're the only ones you need to play over and over again, and probably the ones that incentivize replays the most. The Binding of Isaac is the first typical example that comes to mind, but I found a nice game with a similar premise that feels very fun to play, Downwell. It's more basic than TBoI, but it's just as hardcore and even more retro-styled.
I even heard of a souls-like game with randomly generated levels, called Necropolis. The premise sounds darn amazing, but I don't know how the actual game is like.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Some games that I can play without getting tired or boring are: Resident Evil, Super Mario, Gran Turismo and Silent Hill. :wink: I just love all that games. :sunglasses:

For me its Mincraft. Its an adventure game that sure engages the mind in a positive manner. This is one of such games that sharpens one's thinking ability. Its experiences rises from our day to day encounter. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends, and the good part is that its free.

Are you so addicted to Minecraft? What do you consider most interesting in the game to play it without feeling bored?

Any from Need for Speed imho, I think these games are very entertaining and are my favorites.

Need for Speed is SO damn nice! :bluesquarecool: It's one of favorite racing games (and I also liked the movie). :wink:

I have to agree, and I think that these days especially, if a game as got a good online content and it gets regularly updated, then that's all a game needs to make it last.

GTA 4 is the prime example of this, and even now Rockstar are constantly offering new downloads that are being added.

I love to play GTA. It's kinda crazy and so exciting everytime, haha! :smile:

What's your favorite version? :sunglasses:

I like to play the classic arcade games like Pac-Man. I could spend hours coming up with new patterns trying to avoid the ghosts and eat the fruits bouncing around the board. But honestly I think that any game You like best will be the game you will play again and again. I think any games that tend to have a lot of side quests is something you can play over and over. Doing the side quests you never did the first time can make a difference on how much easier the game is to play.

When the subject is "árcade games", Pac Man is a true classic and a great reference for the genre as a whole. :wink:

I love that game since I was a child! :sunglasses:

Last edited by a moderator:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
There are certain genres that motivate you to play over and over again like puzzle games, fighting games, and online games. On the other hand, there are certain games that have very little replay value, especially story driven games like RPGs. Anyways, here's a list of games which I think has a lot of replay value and which you can play over and over again:

Consoles:
-Tekken
-Halo
-GTA
-Smash Bros
-NBA 2K

PC
-Counter Strike
-Red Alert
-DotA
-League of Legends

Mobile
-ShadowGun: DeadZone
-Basketball Hero
-Golf Clash
-Mobile Legends
-Clash of Clans
Haven't played Red Alert 2 for a while. When I upgraded to Windows 10 a lot of older games just stopped working :persevere: Even Photoshop for some reason has been incredibly slow when before in Windows 7, it runs incredibly smoothly. I appreciate all the additions W10 gave, but the stuff they removed really makes you miss the older operating systems.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I've been throwing in a copy of Super Mario Bros ever since I first got it back in the 80s. Megaman 2 is another I relive on a semi regular basis. At least once a year I do an all-Megamans run in which I play through th entire catalogue of original releases in the first series.

gamergal

Reaction score
I can play Harry Potter series over and over again. Not for the stories, but for the mini games, such as wizard tournaments, quidditch matches, and all. Those are the fun elements I'm accustomed to. Also many other games have mini-games and side games, which are so fun to play. I guess, the developers also want the gamers to have fun once in a while when playing their games, so they develop such tactics so as to make the gamers more indulgent in their games.

younes

Reaction score
In fact, I am still playing Battlefield 2 online. I play it everyday without feeling bored. It is an old game, but a lot of players still playing this game. There are many ranked servers, and there are a lot of weapons to unlock them. This game is really interesting because you can be whatever you want. I always choose to be a sniper. Moreover, you can be a pilot of helicopters or jets, and also you can drive cars and tanks .

pauldox3

Reaction score
I mostly play MOBAs but if it's excluding MOBAs and online games whos built for replayability then i'd prolly say fighting games like marvel vs capcom or street fighter. Racing games are nice to replay too. I used to play need for speed everyday for a month back when it was still cool.

RosieDaven

Reaction score
Yo-ho.

I guess I'm kinda out of the line. I can't play games much. I played The evil within through 5-6 times and alice:mr too, but overplaying it is not an option for me, since I get bored sooner or later, it becomes just way too easy. And it's the same with other games. I do play a lot with HOTS, but only because I'm playing it with friends. If it was only the game, than it's boring. After I start to learn a character it gets too easy.