• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Was I in the wrong or right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iankiller99

Reaction score
Banana seems like a clueless guy

And it's Ian the salty sea urchin from under the sea. I said alpha was punished by Jog because of the probation
Can you please stop insulting me. I have a problem with how people view me as it is, so joking or not stop propagating it. I do not appreciate it. I am not mad or "salty" about anything.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Lol don't worry I don't ever mean it.
I will stop though.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
why do you guys tag banana, he doesn't bother to check his notifications or reply to them.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Well, I can say I am at a loss of words at what has happened, i feel like we should A: make a petition to give alpha his rank back as it was an unjust and biased demotion. B: Reverse the ARC takeover based on the grounds of staff power abuse.

Although as things seem jog will just come in and say nope, then banana will probably agree and then nothing will happen, but its worth a shot.

swag

Reaction score
Well, I can say I am at a loss of words at what has happened, i feel like we should A: make a petition to give alpha his rank back as it was an unjust and biased demotion. B: Reverse the ARC takeover based on the grounds of staff power abuse.

Although as things seem jog will just come in and say nope, then banana will probably agree and then nothing will happen, but its worth a shot.
Arc has been fixed, but alpha is still rekt

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
What was alpha's rank again? Admin? Because I feel a full demotion was too much in my opinion. If anything just the probation from jog was more than enough, but banana coming in on top of it and removing his rank is too much. I know he has power to do whatever he wants with staff, but considering how jog already took care of alpha initially, it was a little overkill.

Iankiller99

Reaction score
Locked until an official statement from upper management is made. If anyone has any reasons I should unlock this thread pm me, and if a higher staff member tells me to unlock it I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.