• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Was I in the wrong or right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holy Alpha

IM Super Admim
Reaction score
Now before I start I want to say this is not targeting nor to attack anyone. However I will be use quotes and Docs and screenshot made by people and show my point and to not attacking anyone.

Yesterday, I got word that Heavy was attempting to take over ARC by using his staff power and not RPing it. The commander of ARC Thrall gave me the link of the Doc that heavy and jog created to take over ARC. Here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7fW5PIdH8IYgx0c3XrGMMyHHo79-nZPl_fYqpU-lUw/edit.

Now reading this prove that heavy and jog abuse their power to get ARC using their staff power. (Again this is not to attack Heavy or jog. It use to prove my right.) So my and other toke a look at the doc and question why this is even a thing and started to laught at it. So I copy the doc and the other and I started to change it.
And One screen shot that someone toke http://imgur.com/9m63QD7
Now this that note. this is not the doc that heavy and jog create. this is a doc that I copied and the other and I changed it.

Fast ward about 4 hours and I have siting in a channel on TS and jog come in hostilly say "Alpha are you there" My mic didnt work at first so I type "yea" He posted the screenshot and the copy doc that we changed. and said "Do you know about it" I said yes and he immediately said "are involved this is". I said yes and said that I changed. I second I finish jog said to me "you're on probation" and with out another second he left the channel. I follow jog into the channel that he was in and ask "where in the rule does it say I cant do that" Jog and johnson replied "its common sense". he was to anrgy to talk so he start typing that "you admitted it" and "ANYTHING WROTE ON THAT DOC = PROBATION" and other things and yet again with another word he left into his channel. I didn't follow and when back into the CW staff channel.

Fast ward again about i think 1 hour. people started to get the server and TS. I change channel and start talking with people and start to play some ARMA 3 king of the hill. as I played the game. Banana join the channel and posts the screenshot of the copy doc and we changed and said "what this" I replied back "That the copy doc and the we change because how stupid it was" And without another word. Banana remove my Admin tag said "your the reason why Jordan left"(This is not the reason why jordan left BTW. he left because of a hold different reason.and said in rage) and changed channel. confused and angry. I started to say things in my anrgy.

Now I can go on, But I think people know what happen after this so im just going to stop and ask your guys opinion on this.

Do think it was wrong to copy and the doc and make fun of it?
Do you think that fully demoting me because banana think that because of this jordan left?
and finially Do you think that I should have another chance to come back has staff as a mod or a admin due that im always on and I know what im doing?

I thank for reading this big ass thread. And again this thread is not to attack or to target anyone. And I dont want to be post like "Fuck jog it his fault or banana is so wrong and it is and this is what wrong with this place" or anything like that. I want your opinion on me and just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
Overall it was a bit immature, but then again this is ASG/AXIOM. I do not think it was right for heavy or jog to do what they did though, for that's even worse than what you did. For starters, you could of perceived it as a joke. (Because in all honesty, I laughed when I read the first version out of the sheer "authenticity" of it.) I have never had an issue with you personally, overall I am not highup staff, so I have no say in the matter. The only input that I can provide is that you vandalized a doc which I believe was not supposed to be available to the general public, so it should of been taken as a joke for it could of been easily reverted back to normal. Although I don't think anybody handled this situation properly, starting with an "official" document that provides absolutely no legitimate proof towardso the demotingame of said commander, nor was it taken to a commander meeting, the place where issues like this should be taken.

McCain

Reaction score
Overall it was a bit immature, but then again this is ASG/AXIOM. I do not think it was right for heavy or jog to do what they did though, for that's even worse than what you did. For starters, you could of perceived it as a joke. (Because in all honesty, I laughed when I read the first version out of the sheer "authenticity" of it.) I have never had an issue with you personally, overall I am not highup staff, so I have no say in the matter. The only input that I can provide is that you vandalized a doc which I believe was not supposed to be available to the general public, so it should of been taken as a joke for it could of been easily reverted back to normal. Although I don't think anybody handled this situation properly, starting with an "official" document that provides absolutely no legitimate proof towardso the demotingame of said commander, nor was it taken to a commander meeting, the place where issues like this should be taken.

As far as I'm aware, the doc was kept among the group that made it/edited it.
And I haven't seen any public avocations of it, so I see no reason why they couldn't have a hidden joke for them selves.

swag

Reaction score
I was there.

First off, let me say that I did NOT even touch the doc. I saw the changes made to it though and thought it was pretty funny because the doc itself was ridiculous. Like alpha said, I'm not here to get anyone in trouble but even on the doc it said no one could take over arc without consulting the commanders (which didn't happen). But that's not the point of the thread, we can bash the arc takeover later.

The doc that was vandalized was a COPY of the original one. It wasn't like people were desecrating the official doc. They were venting their frustrations on some copy of the doc because a battalion got wiped just like that based on one mans testimony. Jog doesn't have all the facts which is unfortunate because putting alpha on probation just like that isn't exactly fair.

And now I wanna I talk to banana because he's blaming alpha for Jordan's resignation. I would think banana would have talked to Jordan already, but Jordan said that the bullshit arc staff takeover was the "final straw" in a long list of problems with the community. Ironically, banana is demoting alpha for making Jordan leave when in reality Jordan left partly because the arc takeover was the final straw for him. You know, the same arc takeover that alpha poked fun at. The same doc that Jordan witnessed and laughed at. It's almost as if banana is punishing the opposite party.

Don't get me wrong, Jordan (and myself) has said that it's not heavy or anyone in particular that made him leave. There's just so much BS in the community and it sucks.

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
It is a COPY of the original version and was only made to be a joke. Yes it was immature to make that copy of it and it probably should've been kept for the peoples eyes in the teamspeak and no one else. It was wrong that you got demoted for it considering that the official doc can't be edited and that what you and the others did in the copy of the doc was only a joke. But after all as Dark said, this is ASG/Axiom like what do people expect, jokes are made and mistakes happen. Heavy didn't have the right to take over ARC anyway considering what it said on the doc was false (e.g. inactive commander and lack of proficiency in troopers etc) and Jog shouldn't have signed it. But its past now and ARC is fixed.

"Now reading this prove that heavy and jog abuse their power to get ARC using their staff power." - Alpha
I don't see how Jog did. Although I don't know the full story so I can't say he didn't or did. But from the looks of it all Jog did was sign.

And if Heavy wanted ARC he should have done it in game at a commanders meeting as well and Jog should've told him to do it at a commanders meeting instead of signing a doc lacking of evidence.

So now that I've said whats needed to be said. Alpha shouldn't have been demoted for making a copy of an official doc (lacking in evidence and was false anyway) and turning it into a type of fan fiction. Jordan didn't leave because of Alpha.
#SaveAlpha
I was there but didn't make edits to the doc.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
While it was a private ish doc between you guys. The things you guys wrote I conceive as Staff disrespect. You also didnt say how there was the large image of two gay men having sexual intercourse...... That's extremely.. well... wrong. Not to mention immature. While I admit the ARC demotion was rather, harsh, they did add a layer of RP to the subject so it wasn't fully staff demotion/take over or whatever you call it. I feel like this whole turn of event was beyond dramatic wasted time for a 5 minute change.

Should Alpha be Demoted for the Disrespect on the DOC -Yes--A full demotion may be a bit harsh, but I can see the reasoning behind it

Did Jordan leave because of Alpha - No, may have added a layer to the cake, but Jordan was planning on leaving for a while now. For lots of reasons

Should Heavy Be demoted? -From what I saw, No. From what I heard, heavy was offered ARC Commander from Jog, and accepted (Who wouldnt) and so they created the doc together, and apparently initiated it before Friday or something. Probation for what happened. yea, probably for both sides if you ask me

+1 for writing this at 1AM :D

swag

Reaction score
While it was a private ish doc between you guys. The things you guys wrote I conceive as Staff disrespect. Another note you didn't add was the large image of two gay men having sexual intercourse...... That's extremely.. well... wrong. While I admit the ARC demotion was rather, harsh, they did add a layer of RP to the subject so it wasn't fully staff demotion/take over or whatever you call it.
Yeah I don't really condone their actions either. But there's NO excuse for the arc takeover. It said in fine print that the commanders would have to approve it, but ARC got wiped without that happening. And the RP method of taking over a battalion would be at a commander meeting, not by staff. And then from what I know, all of the reasons that arc got wiped was from the testimony of one person. One person.

If alpha is gonna get demoted and blamed for Jordan's departure, then we gotta talk about the elephant in the room. Staff shouldn't be interfering and shitting on the server rules just like that.

Staff shouldn't act on possible biased testimony of one member of a battalion who hadn't voiced any problems to the previous commander.

How are we gonna punish an admin for calling bullshit for what it is, and then not punish anyone else? Yes, I could definitely see how what people did to the doc could be interpreted as disrespect, but you can't just punish people for making fun of BS and then not punish the people who made the BS, ya feel me? The arc takeover broke probably more serious rules.

Jordan was there for when people edited the doc. He was mad at the arc takeover. If anything Jordan was on alphas side. Banana has it wrong and is punishing the wrong people (if anyone).

Once again, im not trying to get people in trouble, but alphas demotion is unfair.

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the doc was kept among the group that made it/edited it.
And I haven't seen any public avocations of it, so I see no reason why they couldn't have a hidden joke for them selves.
Oh, then I'm not sure why this was even an issue then. I love how people act serious when it best suits their interest (in this community), but any other time they make these same jokes and are just as immature, if not more. Where they go unpunished of course.

swag

Reaction score
@Disco Turtle

The thing with that is that alpha was only given probation for editing a copy of the doc. Alright whatever. If alpha gets in trouble for that then the other side should get in trouble too bc they're not innocent either

But then banana FULLY demoted alpha BECUASE he thinks Jordan left because of him. If banana is demoting people because he thinks they made Jordan leave, shouldn't banana demote the people that ACTUALLY made him leave?

If we give alpha probation for what he did, then AT LEAST giving probation to the other party would be fair enough i guess (you know, for taking over a battalion while breaking rules set by jog). But banana shouldn't be demoting alpha from staff for something that OTHER people did (being the final straw in Jordan's departure). He should demote those people instead. Not that I want that either, but according to bananas logic that's what should happen.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
It's issues like these why I left. The community is fucked. People double cross and dont follow even the basic rules THEY placed in.lol

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now before I start I want to say this is not targeting nor to attack anyone. However I will be use quotes and Docs and screenshot made by people and show my point and to not attacking anyone.

Yesterday, I got word that Heavy was attempting to take over ARC by using his staff power and not RPing it. The commander of ARC Thrall gave me the link of the Doc that heavy and jog created to take over ARC. Here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7fW5PIdH8IYgx0c3XrGMMyHHo79-nZPl_fYqpU-lUw/edit.

Now reading this prove that heavy and jog abuse their power to get ARC using their staff power. (Again this is not to attack Heavy or jog. It use to prove my right.) So my and other toke a look at the doc and question why this is even a thing and started to laught at it. So I copy the doc and the other and I started to change it.
And One screen shot that someone toke http://imgur.com/9m63QD7
Now this that note. this is not the doc that heavy and jog create. this is a doc that I copied and the other and I changed it.

Fast ward about 4 hours and I have siting in a channel on TS and jog come in hostilly say "Alpha are you there" My mic didnt work at first so I type "yea" He posted the screenshot and the copy doc that we changed. and said "Do you know about it" I said yes and he immediately said "are involved this is". I said yes and said that I changed. I second I finish jog said to me "you're on probation" and with out another second he left the channel. I follow jog into the channel that he was in and ask "where in the rule does it say I cant do that" Jog and johnson replied "its common sense". he was to anrgy to talk so he start typing that "you admitted it" and "ANYTHING WROTE ON THAT DOC = PROBATION" and other things and yet again with another word he left into his channel. I didn't follow and when back into the CW staff channel.

Fast ward again about i think 1 hour. people started to get the server and TS. I change channel and start talking with people and start to play some ARMA 3 king of the hill. as I played the game. Banana join the channel and posts the screenshot of the copy doc and we changed and said "what this" I replied back "That the copy doc and the we change because how stupid it was" And without another word. Banana remove my Admin tag said "your the reason why Jordan left"(This is not the reason why jordan left BTW. he left because of a hold different reason.and said in rage) and changed channel. confused and angry. I started to say things in my anrgy.

Now I can go on, But I think people know what happen after this so im just going to stop and ask your guys opinion on this.

Do think it was wrong to copy and the doc and make fun of it?
Do you think that fully demoting me because banana think that because of this jordan left?
and finially Do you think that I should have another chance to come back has staff as a mod or a admin due that im always on and I know what im doing?

I thank for reading this big ass thread. And again this thread is not to attack or to target anyone. And I dont want to be post like "Fuck jog it his fault or banana is so wrong and it is and this is what wrong with this place" or anything like that. I want your opinion on me and just me.
Well alpha I haven't really known you long before those times you killed my Jedi Temple Guard Sentinel Night with a stun stick with your joke prototype which was funny. Now I have NOOOO idea what the hell this "doc" that you speak of is about seeing as I never get on TS since I don't know the new IP, but whatever was in it is between you and whoever it was sent to. Now to get down to the opinion of you well I think you seem pretty cool to be around when I played CW and was mod on there you helped me sometimes and things like that. I never talked much with you because you were always a droid, but through the time that I did see you play I didn't see you do anything particular wrong so I like you as a person.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Heavy and jog tried to take over Arc

Alpha made that a joke (Which it is)

Jog punishes alpha (Jog wtf)

Pretty easy to see who is wrong here

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I gave you probation for writing on my Doc, that issue of the Doc was minor to me but still mad me furious that a staff member would do something like that.

I gave you probation for writing on my Doc, that issue of the Doc was minor to me but still mad me furious that a staff member would do something like that.
Maybe also if HE TOLD ME that it was a Joke I would of laughed, but no it seemed serious and that's how I took it.

McCain

Reaction score
Definitely agree with you here misfire...
Fucking Alpha
Kidding, Ily

I honestly don't think anyone is in the wrong, I just think the beginning choices are more to blame then the later.

Also, this may be relevant information, but I heard they edited a copy and not the actual document.

The Holy Alpha

IM Super Admim
Reaction score
The doc that I post in the thread was the one the heavy or socks or whoever gave to thrall, Thrall gave it to the people in the channel at the time and we luaght at it because of unfair and stupid, So I had the idea and copying the doc and make fun of it. It wasnt to attack nor to target anyone. Everyone was having a great fun. And it was only shared with the people in the channel at the time. But heavy whisperest words into your ears that we fucked the real one and not a copied one. And if your reading this @Jog. I would like to see the 3 other screenshots that heavy gave you. I okay with a warning or probation. but in banana rage. I didn't have a chance to tell my side. allowing him to let the hate flow(star war joke) thorugh he mind. because at the same time jordan left. All im asking for is another chance to prove myself that im the great admin as i am. to me, this is a massive misunderstanding. I became staff to make a different in the server. Even if that mean standing up for the player and lower staff against the higher rank. Not all higher ups are right. And Im not going to sit around like sheep and do nothing when higher-ups are doing this. Jog Im not mad at you for putting me on probation. Im mad that the server has come to this. I only go against the higher up if i believe that it things that are happening are wrong. IM not going to suck up to you begging for my rank back. But if you feel that I should get another chance because of my unfair demotion. PLease PM me on steam, TS or on the forums

Wolf the Lumberjack King

Founder Advisor
Reaction score
I think the whole arc takeover idea was major abuse, why didn't they get in trouble for that. I mean that is crazy, I don't give a shit about the doc, I do give a shit however when you take someone's battalion for no reason. That was a bad call.

Status
Not open for further replies.